Who is in Sarasota?

I DOUBT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO ME. Good Luck. Let me know if it works out.

Hello my name Amanda DeRuyter. I was actually supposed to get in contact with you at some point last week but I didn’t have a chance to. I’m looking for a good home inspector in the Sarasota area to work with. My company Prospect Training International is doing an event for the Realtors we work with in the area over at the Hyatt Regency on Thursday, June 14th. We will have around 75-100 Realtors there. I am currently looking for a reputable home inspector to come in and work with some of the Realtors we train.

Part of our training program entails the Realtors setting up a full scale business team to improve their customer service to their client. Obviously one of the biggest parts of that is a good home inspector. They need to have 1 (reputable) inspector for their clients. We are looking to work with an inspector with experience that is currently looking to take on some new inspections from real estate professionals throughout the area.

We will have at the very minimum 75-100 attendees at this event that average 3 to 10 years in the industry minimum. Typically we work with a lot of the brokers and owners of these real estate offices. It has been a phenomenal opportunity to pick up some new long term clients considering we only bring in 1 home inspector for the whole program. The seminar is geared towards an inspector that is currently in an active growth mode, and actively looking to grow relationships. But again we’re looking for someone that will provide great service to the professionals we train. If you’re looking to take on more inspections and are not already backed up then I would love to discuss working together on this. This is a very effective marketing opportunity for you that will allow you to build your client base. We don’t want this to be like a trade show and have a bunch of inspectors out there so we are only looking for 1 inspector to be at the event to handle all the inspection needs for these real estate professionals and their clients.
But again if you’re not slammed or backed up and you’re looking to take on more clients I would love to at least have a 5-10 minute conversation with you about this and give you the details on it. I’m going to be interviewing inspectors for this throughout the day so feel free to give me a call directly or shoot me an email to let me know when a good time to contact you would be. Thanks so much, let me know either way.

Thanks,

Amanda DeRuyter
Senior Event Coordinator
Phone: 315-573-7194
Fax: 315-362-9083
[FONT=Calibri]aderuyter@prospecttraininginternational.com[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]www.prospecttraininginternational.com](http://www.prospecttraininginternational.com/)[/FONT]

They called me. They want $1000 bucks to attend. Its pay to play.

It’s well worth the cost, you’ll get it back in 3 inspections.

SCAM

I knew it was not for me :slight_smile:

I got the same letter. Google them and they are in a ripoff report for bankers and real estate brokers. Same thing just another target for scam.

Yep you can do these for free.

spam (unsubscribe & block)

dnc for them and all other pesky types that don’t get DO NOT CALL

Did this once for $900. I spoke with a few other guys on the forums here who did it and it worked really well for them, so I went ahead with it on their good word. They guaranteed 50-75 realtors, only 25 people showed up. I told them I wanted my money back or wanted to do it again for free to make up for the lack. Did it again a year and a half later at no charge to me and about 60 people showed up. Met a few people but I did not get any inspections from it.