Universal System Inspection Fillable Form

Had a client call me this morning to do a 4-Point inspection. However the insurance company Universal is requiring a systems inspection on there form. Does anybody have a Universal Systems Inspection form that is fillable. Or does anybody know of a program that can make a form fillable. Trying to do some research online here.

If you have their form, send it to me at ev@magnuminspections.com, and I’ll make it fillable for you.

If not, ask what other form they accept.

Thanks Eric, I sent it to your email this is the only form that they said they will accept they won’t accept any other form.

Shawn, the Universal 4 point form that I have seen is an exact copy of the Citizens form with the Universal logo on it.

Check your email.

It looks like they stole parts of the Citizens form.

Thanks Eric, I asked the agent and they said to use this form. I have a citizens form but they want this. Thank you again.

Would you mind posting it?

Dave, Check your email

Would you mind posting it here for us?

Hey Jared.

How long have you had those little initials after your name?

I never noticed before. If new congrats and welcome. If old then sorry for not noticing :slight_smile:

Been about 4-5months now - Just got around to updating everything - Thanks!!!

You will never regret it.

Dammit, now there is one more round here :slight_smile:

Hahahahahaha!!!

Well you are one guy that I can’t get an advantage over by selling my CMI credentials to clients.

Thats OK there are still so, so many more :slight_smile:

Exactly - I’m sure you’ll be just fine, lol

Does anybody have a multiple photo page? I use the forms that John S. Supplied. There is a photo page that’s just one page. Does anybody know how I can multiple the photo pages. Please let me know? I need to send in this report. I need like 4 pages.

See attached.

After adding pictures, save and then go to print. Print to pdf pages 1-4.

Link isn’t working… :frowning:

Worked fine for me.

I think he’s referring to the picture or photo link Eric. I tried and they won’t open. I think it’s a security related issue when the form was created maybe?

Bert