Problem at Lowes

I am having difficulties with the Roof Data Technician Program. I went to Lowes and followed the directions exactly as given however when I went to The Pro Desk I was told that they never heard of this program and what I was asking them to do did not make any sense. I then went to customer service desk and the guy at that desk agreed to try however after a giving them my ID and the LAR phone number and name Internachi Contractor I was told they cant do it because I was not an authorized user. I will try to go back in the morning hoping that I get someone that can help me. Is there any advise that anyone can give me?

I’ve started to go straight to the pro/lumber area cashier, who is who the pro desk ended up sending me to anyway.

I explain that it is an LAR, and then I show them the instructions on my phone and tell them what to fill in. I’ve had no problems with it. LAR seems to be the magic word with them; after they know it is an LAR they know what to do.

I’ve started to go straight to the pro/lumber area cashier, who is who the pro desk ended up sending me to anyway.

I explain that it is an LAR, and then I show them the instructions on my phone and tell them what to fill in. I’ve had no problems with it. LAR seems to be the magic word with them; after they know it is an LAR they know what to do.

Try emailing fastreply@nachi.org
They should point you in the right direction…

I agree with you regarding LAR however he wouldnt accept the Internachi Contractor as the name and then he called someone (I am assuming the the credit dept) who then asked hime to get my ID and then that was when he told me that who ever he was speaking to said that I am not an authorized user??

I gave the cashier the print out of the instructions and had her follow it exactly. No problem. Done and done.

Patrick Patrick.Cox2@owenscorning.com is your main OC contact, who can also help with Lowe’s.

Doesn’t surprise me that Lowe’s wouldn’t know what’s going on.

Wow what a difference a day makes! I am not sure if Patrick called the store or if I just spoke to a woman who was willing to help but all went well. I followed the directions again and showed her the directions and was out of there in a few minutes. The job went smooth after that and now I just have to wait for the boxes to come so I can ship the shingles back.

That’s great to hear.

Yeah I agree! Thanks again Ben for the fast responses!