Thank you Marcel Cyr! New Mastering Roof Series Index created thanks to Marcel.

Check out the new online index from here: http://www.nachi.org/mastering-roof-inspections.htm

Marcel is there to give help when needed .
Always a pleasure to see his posts.
Thanks… Marcel

Thank you Marcel

Thank you for making the time to index the articles Marcel, your capacity for work and ability to organize is absolutely exceptional. Thanks so much!

-Kenton

Marcel is a exception we all should try to live up too.
Thanks Marcel

Thanks Marcel.

Marcel took the time to answer my questions when I was taking the master shingle applicator course. He is a true professional and a good guy!!

Ditto.

Thanks Marcel, great job.

BTW Lets give Kenton a round of applause also

Most definitely, as well as everyone at NACHI TV for making this available to us.

Thank you :smiley:

Thanks guys, and it is always a pleasure to help fellow members when I can.

I would also like to Congratulate Kenton and the Nachi Staff in putting this series together.
Going through each individual item made me realize all the hard work that went into it.
Excellent Series and hope all can utilize it for future reference in their inspections.
Definitely a Series to have at your fingertips.
Another benefit of being an Inachi Member not available elsewhere.

Nice work Kenton. :):smiley:

Thanks Marcel. It’s been 2 years of writing, re-writing and shooting photographs to support the text.
The original project was a video, shooting is underway now to produce the InterNACHI Certified Roof Inspector course. The course, being video, will have material not included in the articles and will eclipse any course now publicly available.

Thanks guys, I think this info alone would be worth the $289 membership.