Insane CMI exclusive deal... NO E&O INSURANCE DEDUCTIBLES!!!

FREA announced an EXCLUSIVE deal for Certified Master Inspectors today. Due to the superior experience, education and commitment of Certified Master Inspectors (the home inspection industry’s highest ranked professionals)… all Error and Omissions insurance deductibles will be dropped to ZERO for all Certified Master Inspectors in the U.S. and Canada, at no charge to the Certified Master Inspector (CMI), effective immediately. This is an EXCLUSIVE benefit to CMIs, not available to any other inspectors anywhere, as CMIs and only CMIs deserve it.

Many thanks to Michael Rowan, President of the Master Inspector Certification Board and Nigel Bonny, General Counsel for FREA who met today in Boulder, Colorado to hammer out this exclusive CMI benefit.

www.certifiedmasterinspector.org
www.frea.com

And remember… there are no annual dues to be a CMI.

Never mind.

Great news!!! But i still hope i never need to use it.

This is an interesting offer. A main complaint of inspectors is paying a deductible when a settlement is made in which the inspector feels they are innocent. It allows the insurance company to operate cost effectively and the inspector to be treated fairly (providing they are not dropped for “cost efficiency” settlements). Another benefit of FREA is their assistance in dispute resolution without filing a claim. It allows the inspector to settle minor claims with an unhappy client under FREA supervision without penalty to the group premium or loss of coverage.

I am a little confused in that this FREA offer seems to conflict a bit with NACHI’s endorsed provider. Will the NACHI insurance also drop the deductible and do they allow inspectors to settle small claims like FREA?

It is only for CMIs.

www.certifiedmasterinspector.org

This is an attractive offer. We are considering it for our 2007 business plan. All my inspectors can qualify to be CMI.

Michael and I have some other exclusive benefits coming soon too. This one could only be acquired for CMIs because the underwriter would only give this deal to CMIs, no one else.

I’ve already come up with another way to exploit CMI for marketing purposes: Call yourself a no-deductible inspector… which means that the quality of your inspection service is so high that, unlike other inspectors, your E&O insurance company gives you a zero deductible.

This would be used if you have E&O insurance and are competing with inspectors who don’t or who do but don’t have a zero deductible.

Damn. I may have to join.

Yea Blaine isn’t that something.

Nick is going to get us all to join one way or another. I am sorry that I turned down his offer in Vegas now.

Yeah, what’s his line? “resistance is futile”…lol

The last time I priced FREA insurance it was about $2,000.00 higher than their competitors. Makes you wonder where the savings would be.

Dale the offer is only for the Insane CMI’s.:wink:

Blah hahahahahh :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kelly, you still got it old chum.

Double negative?

You’d have to be insane to advertise yourself in this manner. Don’t get me wrong, working deals like these are good and I think y’all did great but…

I hope in gerneral E$O…oops E&O in$urance goes down.

That describes me perfectly

Very funny Henry :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

John, I’d do it if an agent or a potential client asked me if I carried E&O insurance. Once you say yes, that you are insured, the toothpaste is out of tube… so you might as well exploit it to get the job and to argue for higher fees.