Great Board

Just had a phone call from a person who said that he with out a doubt the NACHI BB is so superior to all other Canadian Boards put together .
The knowledge , the sharing of information, and the way we can disagree and still be friends.
The instant help and mass amount of information that is constantly given and traded is great.
He said He is pleased to see how knowledgeable the NACHI members are .
He said he has not been posting on the NACHI site but loves and will stay a member.
He seldom post’s on the Canadian BB for fear of ??? .
I say Thanks to all the NACHI members who continue to prove how great we all are and how we do not discriminate against others.
Roy Cooke Royshomeinspection.com

OH MY GOD, REALLY!!! WOW!!! That is like SOOO special! Boy, I’m going to sleep well tonight knowing that. Thank god you’re here to post such important and vital information for us all, Roy. I can’t even IMAGINE the internet without you on it. Well for one thing it would be about 30% smaller. :roll:

Maybe if those other Canadian BBs would permit people like you to call women vindictive bitches and suggest they be battered, those forums could “rise” to the level of this one, professionally speaking. :oops: :|.)

Norm :wink:

P.S. *Is it just me or does anyone else get the idea that Roy is the biggest fan of his own posts. :lol::lol::lol:

OH MY GOD, REALLY!!! WOW!!! That is like SOOO special! Boy, I’m going to sleep well tonight knowing that. Thank god you’re here to post such important and vital information for us all, Roy. I can’t even IMAGINE the internet without you on it. Well for one thing it would be about 30% smaller. :roll:

Maybe if those other Canadian BBs would permit people like you to call women vindictive bitches and suggest they be battered, those forums could “rise” to the level of this one, professionally speaking. :oops: :|.)

P.S. *Is it just me or does anyone else get the idea that Roy is the biggest fan of his own posts. :lol::lol::lol:

It’s probably just you…but hang in there, with any luck next year – the THIRD grade!!!

Tis a great BB Roy…that’s one of the biggest reasons I joined NACHI a couple of years ago.

NACHI is #1…light years ahead of the rest. And now we have the numbers to prove it.

good one JAE, your pretty quick for an ole fellow:D

LOL, in my profession you have to go to school and be properly trained before getting certified. Not so much here. Keep in mind that even hair dressers and dog groomers must attend schooling before becoming certified. Hey, I just thought of a GREAT idea. Maybe Nick can start a couple new associations: The National Association of Certified Hair Dressers and The National Association of Certified Dog Groomers. I bet there are plenty of them who’d rather take the EZ shortcut to certification by way of an online quiz. Every profession has in it those who would do anything to get around doing things the right way. Darrell’s a poster boy for them.

HOWDY there CHICKEN$HIT NORM or what-ever the hell your name is. Here out west, we prefer talking to real men that aren’t too CHICKEN$HIT to put their real name and address etc. on the BB. May I suggest you give that a try before your next post, or we will all have to address you in that not-so-nice conetation from here on in. There is a couple of other fell’rs I’ve noticed sneak’en in here lately doing the same thing…are they your really close cousins…you know that…inbred thing??

OOHHH…that’s just wrong;-) Ye’all have a nice day, ya hear.

Oh and buy the way, Chicken$**** Norm, I do has a nice picture of me wear’in one of them there thong britches if your intres’ed. You being one of those there poster boy collectors an’all. GIT-ER-DONE…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: but I don’t recommend viewing it on an empty stomach.(shiver)
</IMG>

Darrell (this applies to Lucky George too)

So tell me, do you *really *think all your bitching and stressing is going to entice CAHPI to dumb down their National Certification Program enough that even *you *could get in? I mean, sure, your smart enough to pass the same online quiz as some 12 year old kid and some reporter who doesn’t know a thing about home inspection, but when the time comes to stand up and be judged by real professionals, I suspect you’ll be back to sweeping out the restrooms at your local Tim Horton’s. :roll:

You and your gang of misfits are an embarrassment to professionals all over. You call me chicken sh it, but it appears to be you and George and a few others who are terrified they might actually have to perform in order to get a certification that’s meaningful.

Hea there, Chicken$****Norm. Well, firstly, I don’t think CAHPI could DUMB it down any more than it already is?..it looks pretty **DUMB **(and that’s your word I’m using here) to me already:wink: Secondly, I’ll bet those guys cleaning the restrooms aren’t scared to use their real names. And if that’s what it comes to… so be it…just make sure ya’ll let me know when your coming, and I’ll make sure it’ll be a toilet experience you’ll never forget. And if I do that real well maybe I’ll get accepted into the Canadian Association of Hortons Potti Inspectors (CAHPI) and I’ll have the same letters behind my name as you do.:shock: Wouldn’t that be somth’in? Dang Gum, I’m gett’in excited already.:smiley: :smiley:

Since your comments are coming from someone who got certified by passing a simple online quiz, I’ll take them with a large grain of salt.

Say what you will about their National Certification thing, but at least it’s better than an online quiz than anyone can pass–even you, so it would seem. You must be the talk of the local sandbox for being the first 12 yr old on your block to become NACHI Certified. :lol: (Is that banjo music I hear in the background?)

Hi Norm aka Dave Bottoms.

Why don’t you tell us why all mention of your name has been removed from OAHI and why your website is no longer?

Dave you have been a very very bad boy.

I guess you must still be the Editor in Chief of the Canadian Home Inspector Magazine. I don’t think you are helping the cause here considering what you did in OAHI. My my Dave you really got OAHI peeved at you!

You da man big guy! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Dave could you point me to case law to substantiate your opinions that Nachi entry equals inferior inspections? Even OAHI for example has inferior inspectors just as Ashi, or any of the others.

Oh my gosh Ray you have NO idea!!! They are SO angry it’s just not funny. Not only did they cancel my membership but they FORCED me to take down my web site and get out of the business altogether. And you know why? Because everyone over there at OAHI and CAHPI are so enamoured with you, Raymond E Wand, that they just couldn’t stand my pointing out all your hypocritical posts anymore. They said, “Dave, if you don’t stop exposing Raymond for the complete and utter idiot/imbecile/fool that he is, we are going to make you shut down your web site and quit OAHI.” I pleaded with them but they said that Ray calls the shots around here and we best do what he tells us.

Man, I just had no idea what power you have with the entire OAHI/CAHPI BOD. You sure must be one special guy. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Norm (but you can call me Dave) :wink:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah Dave, I’d be interesting in hearing your take on it too. I’d be even more interested to know why the hell Ray and Roy are so obsessed with you. Very strange.

Norm :mrgreen:

Yeah Dave, I’d be interesting in hearing your take on it too. I’d be even more interested to know why the hell Ray and Roy are so obsessed with you. Very strange.

Norm :mrgreen:

Dave thats not how we heard the story, but it will do considering what you have been upto. I am sorry to be right and OAHI has seen the correct way, and has taken action. Kudos to OAHI for making the correct approach! And thank you Dave for being an example of psychotic behaviour.

Now if CAHPI would only ceasing using your services, things might get on track here!

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?p=140655#post140655

Norm

Oh btw Dave, I don’t want to give the impression it was I who caused your demise, but it wasn’t. But I know who did.

Next time you want to break the law you should be sure not to leave traces. Evidence speaks volumes, especially in the right hands eh? :wink:

LOL, you know, I’m actually starting to feel sorry for your buddy Dave. :lol: