InterNACHI discount on infrared camera course in New York.

Press Release:

The Merrell Institute is proud to announce our newest technology based class, showing Inspectors how to properly use an Infrared Camera on Property Inspections. This one day seminar is developed for Property Inspectors, for residential and non-residential transactions. We will be hosting the class on Long Island, New York as a 1 day seminar. This course is endorsed by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. To that end, we have significantly discounted the program for InterNACHI members in good standing, and are offering this program for $ 195.00. We will be utilizing our machine in class, and recommend those in attendance who own an Infrared Camera to bring it to class. We can demonstrate the differences between machines. Each manufacturer has it’s strengths and weaknesses.

Our one day seminar will show proper application of an Infrared Camera, as a supplement to a typical Home Inspection, or as a separate service all together. Those with cameras, will benefit from the seminar, and those who are considering a camera will learn the benefits of its use. For more information: http://www.merrellinstitute.com/infraredcertifiedclass.html or e-mail us at infrared@merrellinstitute.com

Thanks For The Posting/press Release. We Will Send Out Brochures When We Present The Course April/may 2008. We Want The Weather To Be Optimum For The Presentation.

We Believe You Will Learn The Basics And Use Of The Machine.

Course Offered On Long Island, Ny- Bohemia By Exit 57. Nys-

More To Follow…

While I was at Merrell doing a plumbing class recently, the inspectors in the class expressed interest in learning more about using IR cameras. We had a side discussion about using IR cameras for inspections. The consensus was that we all want one.

I wish I could be there for the class!

Please send me a Brochure