I love getting emails like these...

Regarding http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=3193&start=0 I will post new nice comments here starting with this one:

----- Original Message -----
To: nick.gromicko@nachi.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:21 AM
Subject: NACHI - Outstanding Organization

Nick,

*After reading the newest issue of I.Q. Inspectors Quarterly, I want you to know that your efforts are very much appreciated. It is important to be a part of an organization that is working in the best interests of its members, their clients and any person referring the inspectors services. *

I was so busy the end of last year I did not have the time to get back to NACHI representatives concerning my listing or in developing a new website. I would like to get this up and running as soon as possible.

*Thanks again to everyone at NACHI for their efforts in providing important information and direction. *

Sincerely, Steven J. Cipriano
C-Pro Home Inspections Inc.
Bluffton, South Carolina

To: nick gromicko
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 12:37 AM

Mr. Gromicko,

*I have to say, you have by far, the most comprehensive website I’ve come across. I’m reading through all of the information you provide about getting started, brochures, etc. I just realized that it’s 2 in the morning and I’ve been setting here since about 3 yesterday afternoon. *

*Lance W. Blaco
*lblaco@kc.rr.com

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:43 AM

Hi Nick,

I want to say that you have a great organization there, as everyone I have spoke to throughout the industry have nothing but great things to say and lately, yours is the only site I vist when I am looking for information. This was really just supposed to be the fax notification, but I had to add a little.

Thanks for your time and considerations,

James A. Honaker
In and Out Home Inspection
www.inandoutinspections.com](http://www.nachi.org/forum/)

Hi Nick:

I’ll you at the AZ Chapter meeting next couple of weeks. When I just got my NACHI membership confirmation via e-mail, I’ll say a day after, I received a phone call from a Hispanic Real Estate agent asking me as a Home Inspector, if I can explain the process in Spanish to her clients… Sure, I can do that!!! And then I asked her… Where she got my number from? She responded "thru www.FindanInspector.us](http://www.FindanInspector.us) sponsored by NACHI*" So, right there a Home Inspection help me out to pay for a year of NACHI membership. Thanks NACHI.*

Gamaliel Leyva
Gama’s Quality Home Inspections

To: Nick Gromicko
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 7:31 AM
Subject: Thanks!

Nick – I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say that I am VERY impressed with all that you are doing for the NACHI membership. Thank-you for making NACHI a great organization!

*Chris Werner
AMERICAN Home Inspections
*www.AmericanHomInsp.com](http://www.nachi.org/forum/)
NYS Lic. No. 16000005170
DEC Cert. No. C3836039

Nick,
Is there really anything else to say about your GREAT work you continue to do for Nachi, and the Nachi membership.:slight_smile:

Keep it up Nick, you will always have my support.

My total lack of humility permits me to maintain this thread. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:35 AM

Hey Nick,

*Hope things are going well! From everything I’m reading and keep hearing, you and the crew are doing a great job promoting NACHI and its inspectors. *

*I really am coming to a realization that what your doing is really very good! You all are really working for the inspectors, helping to increase business as feasible. *

Thanks for your help!

Stephen J. Mark

nick, the higher you go ,the higher we go,dont back down ever, keep up the good work. i thank you for it.:wink:

To: FastReply@nachi.org
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 12:18 PM

I am a member of NACHI and my question is in regards to… By the way I can not tell you how grateful I am for this organization, the things I have learned on the message board is unbelievable! Thanks again!

Mike

Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 5:06 PM

*Hi Nick, *

As a former fire official, I very impressed with your commitment to residential fire safety. Keep up the good work.

Roger Chamberland

The massive amount of positive attributes and knowledge is the reason I chose Nachi in the first place. Many are realizing this also.

Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:42 PM
Subject: meeting

Nick,

It was very nice to meet you again last night in Phoenix. My wife and I are 100% NACHI, and were once again very impressed by what we saw and heard at the meeting ! We thank you for taking the association in the direction that you are. Don’t let the detractors get you down or cloud your vision of where NACHI is headed.

Thanks again,
*Mark and Gina Timpani *

Thank you, Mark and Gina Timpani
Pride Property Inspections
520.750.0450 NACHI CERTIFIED
pridepropertyinspections.com](http://pridepropertyinspections.com/)

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:24 PM

This was extremely helpful to me. An excellent site and a wonderful public service. My congratulations on your standards.

Most sincerely,
Miriam Ellen Sones
gramma613@hotmail.com

Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 10:35 PM

My name is Joyce Harkless and I work for Davis & Dingle Realty in Columbia, S.C. You have a great website!!

Thanks

ad a boy Nick!! Keep it up.\:D/ \:D/

To: Nick Gromicko
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:25 PM
Subject: Proud to be NACHI

[FONT=Arial]Nick,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I know you get tons of emails daily so I’ll keep this brief. [/FONT][FONT=Arial]I just wanted to drop you a note, thanking you and your support team for everything you do for us. [/FONT][FONT=Arial]I can tell you that I am extremely proud of my decision to join NACHI. [/FONT][FONT=Arial]I am blown away on a daily basis just how much is available to us members, thanks to you and your team.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Again, THANK YOU,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Bobby Heaton[/FONT]
Heaton Home Inspection, Inc.
Citrus Heights, CA

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 12:08 PM
Subject: Inspection Event of the Century

Hi Nick:

Nick I wanted you to know that the NACHI show in Orlando was a huge success for HomeGauge! I can truly tell you that we had more action than any show we ever attended in the last 5 years. It was amazing. The HomeGauge booths were always busy and we gave out over 200 cd’s the first night alone. All days we were busy and it was a great advantage for our company to have attended this event. Internally the NACHI staff were very friendly an accomodating and made HomeGauge feel welcome and special. The energy of the show had a feeling of fun and excitement. I had 90 attendees both classes. Thanks by the way for letting me speak.

Russell Buchanan
HomeGauge President
877-274-4299

Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: membership question

Thank you sir. As always its a pleasure to be a part of NACHI. As an FYI since I have joined, NACHI has led to at least a dozen inspections that I know of and probably several more that the clients just did not mention how they got my name. Thanks again.
Lee

:smiley: Hi Nick, I’ve never met you yet and I like you! Pat yourself all you want, Your brainchild is awesome!:slight_smile: