Reported Post by Wand Raymond

Wand Raymond has reported a post.

Reason:

Forum: Canadian Inspectors
Assigned Moderators: gbeaumont, fmagdefrau, fcarrio, lkage, mkyriacou, jmckenna1, rromoser, sgilligan1, iniquette, bjones5, jramos, wwilson3

Posted by: Brian A. MacNeish
Original Content:

Here we go:):):).
Thanks Nick.

fyi, they were all banned from cannachi with this latest bull****
roy c, ray w, george l, brian m, marcell g, none of them have any good to say and whin and cry like babies, they fight argue and bash every association and person that questions them to the point they make up stories of drug addiction, murder. if there soap boxes were removed they could only post on wands site or geroges site, neither of which get any traffic and they will be forced to have a one sided fight.
in this case self masicasim could be a good thing.
fwiw

**Wand Raymond http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/statusicon/user_offline.gif **:twisted:

**Active Poster**

Join Date4/12/08

Raymond Wand Banned for life? Uhh?

Why is NIck approving Raymond Wand’s posts?

http://www.nachi.org/forum/moderationlog.php

He was permanently banned was he not?

Oh, but this poster’s name is Wand Raymond not Raymond Wand…that must be it. :roll::p:roll:

Nick is still the boss and leader .

While we are asking questions can you tell me why there is a non NACHI member sitting on the ESOP and another who is no longer active in home Inspections .
Seem strange they are sitting on the NACHI ESOP making decesions for our association .

Thanks Roy Cooke

You were let back in by Nick with the deep reservations of many.

Raymond has no businesses here and is nothing but a pariah.

Nick is disrespecting the ESOP and the members of the organization by approving his posts.

Nick can speak fro himself as to his reasons.

Sorry I think you missed my questions Thanks Roy

Those LONG WINTERS are a B I T C H up north-----:lol:

That is a fact Dale. :wink:

Every winter, same S H I T, different year----:shock:—:lol:

Wake up Roy. You didn’t ask any questions here. :roll:

Sorry here they are again
Thanks … Roy

While we are asking questions can you tell me why there is a

Non NACHI member sitting on the ESOP and another who is no longer active in home Inspections .

Seem strange they are sitting on the NACHI ESOP making decesions for our association .

Is there?

who?

and who again?

While we are asking questions…what the hell does the one thing have to do with the other? This simply a red herring.

So you see nothing wrong with a non NACHI person sitting on the ESOP

Gee I think it is wrong .

Roy, try to pay attention. I did not say there was nothing wrong with it. I said what the hell has that got to do with the other thing. That is what a red herring is…someone trying to lead others away from a topic they do not want to discuss by introducing another completely different subject. You guys are famous for this s h i t.

It’s all he’s got Doug.

Thanks Doug and you ignored the ESOP ,member saying

("You were let back in by Nick with the deep reservations of many.

Raymond has no businesses here and is nothing but a pariah.

Nick is disrespecting the ESOP and the members of the organization by approving his posts.

Nick can speak fro himself as to his reasons.")

This is a person who is supposed to be neutral and unbiased ,
Sure looks strange to me .