Environmental Solutions Association
422 Pine Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
Ph: 570-326-7360

Cell: 570-360-7942
Email: aaron@esaassociation.com
Web: www.ESAassociation.com

Warning!!!

If you have any contact with this person or company, prepare to be SPAMMED FOREVER !!!

**I have been attempting to STOP this person and company from SPAMMING ALL MY EMAIL ADDRESSES for over a year now!!! **

Every request and Demand to CEASE has been ignored!!!

**There have been others on this MB that have the same problem. It has been going on for a while. He also likes to Tag-Team his SPAM-MAIL with the name Heather… she may be he for all I know. I suspect just another SPAM tactic !!! **

ESA is a relentless spammer.

Jeff i would be unhappy also if i had no work and had to sit at home and harass people on a message board shouldn’t you be out doing home inspections instead of chasing me around on nachi ?

Well, maybe if you weren’t out SPAMMING every inspector in the country, maybe someone would consider giving you some work!

My, my, my… Just received **83 **SPAM emails within 4 minutes of each other. Looks like I hit a nerve with a loser.

Go figure!:roll:

Ahhh… and now the harrassing phone calls begin! 5 in the last 10 minutes!! Don’t fret… you are blocked!!! Loser!!!

Woo-Hoo!!! Friggin AWESOME!!! Another 88 SPAM emails!!!

And the clicks on the InterNACHI “Call Me” button are just beginnig to roll in…!!!

Boy… certainly hope nobody else gets on your “bad side”!!!

Apparently Aaron has a crush on you Jeff.