New Jersey Home Inspection Advisory Committee Approves InterNACHI's FREE Online Courses.
Continuing Education (free to members):
The New Jersey Home Inspection Advisory Committee has reviewed and approved the courses listed below for Continuing Competency for Home Inspectors.
These online courses are free to members. Not a member? Join now.
- Commercial Property Inspection Prerequisite (8 PDH)
- How to Perform Roof Inspections (4 PDH)
- 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know (5 PDH)
- Inspecting Foundation Walls and Piers (3 PDH)
- Structural Issues for Home Inspectors (4 PDH)
- Safe Practices for the Home Inspector (4 PDH)
- How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion (8 PDH)
- Wood-Destroying Organism Inspection (12 PDH)
- How to Perform Deck Inspections (3 PDH)
- How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections (4 PDH)
- How to Perform Energy Audits (8 PDH)
- How to Perform Exterior Inspections (16 PDH)
- Green Building Inspection (4 PDH)
- Inspecting HVAC Systems (12 PDH)
- Residential Plumbing Overview for Inspectors (8 PDH)
- How to Inspect Pools and Spas (8 PDH)
- How to Inspect the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior (14 PDH)
Join InterNACHI: www.nachi.org/join
Membership benefits: www.nachi.org/benefitsFree inspector training and education: www.nachi.org/education