Just a friendly advice!

Originally Posted By: Roselyn Mansueto
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Maybe once, maybe more…

You started out feeling the time was right, but for whatever reason, you’re smoking again. Now, you’re asking whether it’s worth it to try quitting again. You bet it is!

Some smokers try a number of times before they quit for good. Studies show that each time you try to quit, the more likely you will be to eventually succeed. With each try, you are better able to know what helps and what hurts. Any attempt to quit is a step in a healthier direction. There are no magic solutions for quitting smoking. But, if you are ready to quit, effective treatments are available that can help reduce the urge to smoke.

Studies show that almost everyone can benefit from these nicotine and non-nicotine replacement therapies… .

So, here?s an advice…

Quitting is hard, but don’t give up!

The easily stop smoking worldwide program , Nosmoq was proven to be the easiest, most effective and possible real herbal treatment of smoking for just 4 to 7 days… It was the all natural cigarette that has already helped thousands of smokers. It was incredible and in a 1 week habit of smoking, poison release from your body and back to 0% nicotine free. It worked. With nosmoq, you could almost feel your body cleansed of nicotine within the first couple of days. As an added plus, you have actually lost weight since you stopped smoking.

http://partnerclicks.net/click.php?APID=2&affID=0001008

Originally Posted By: cmccann

eusa_think.gif Hmmm, still sounds like to much work. If I smoked I would just keep on keeping on. Also thanks for the “so, here’s an advice.”

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: psabados

Whats next no drinking of alcoholic adult beverages, no watching sports. I can see it now. Are you suffering from NASCAR withdrawl? Tired of running around in circles at a high rate of speed? Always counter-clockwise and against the time continumum? Well Bunky we have the cure for you! Try our new miracle anti race patch. Made up of 100% pure natural gasoline, oil and old tires. Place patch on forehead for 8 weeks and the urge to watch such events will leave you for ever.

The embroidery club is the primary support group.

Who's got the thread kill key?

Originally Posted By: pdacey

At least she posted it under General Tips. icon_confused.gif

Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Pat,

General Butts would have been more appropriate.

Originally Posted By: pdacey

icon_lol.gif

Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

I knew a guy who stopped smoking, stopped drinking, stopped watching sports, stopped chasing wild women.

Poor sucker died of boredom.

--
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, Kentucky

www.b4uclose.com

Originally Posted By: chorne

what the hell is that post doing in the NACHI message board?

Originally Posted By: dhadler

Darrell Hadler

Five Star Home Inspections

Medicine Hat, Alberta CANADA

Originally Posted By: Jay Moge

I’m not adicted to smoking i can quit any time…see i just quit…see just quit again…and again in fact i quit about 10 times a day. it’s a piece of cake. besides every one i know who died from cancer didn’t smoke or had quit. and second hand smoke is way worse for you, so i filter it all out first.