Attention All St. Louis, MO Area Inspectors

Originally Posted By: jbushart
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

There has been an interest expressed in re-establishing a NACHI chapter in the St. Louis, MO area for inspectors on both sides of the river.

Ken Sitzes is wanting to get something like this going to enhance the availability of continuing education projects to Illinois licensed inspectors who do not like giving their dollars to ASHI. Gerry Beaumont has promised his assistance in setting something up, if the interest is there.

At the May 15th meeting of the Mid-Missouri Chapter, to which you are all invited (of course), we will discuss if and how to get such a chapter started. For more information about this meeting, call or email me or Ken Sitzes.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: ksitzes

Hi,

I'm interest in re-establishing a NACHI chapter for both the Ill & Mo. side.
I would hope that we would have enough members on both side of the river who are interested in getting a chapter going.
If interested e-mail me or Jim bushart so we can get started.
Jim & Gerry Beaumont is willing to help us get it up an going.

Originally Posted By: dweber1

James I would be interested as well.

jbushart wrote:
The meeting location for the May 15th monthly meeting will be changed. Big Boys Restaraunt in Wright City recently closed.

I have been on a restricted diet, lately, and unable to eat there for several months. I hope that this had nothing to do with it.

The new location for the meeting should be posted by tomorrow and will appear here and at our web site www.monachi.org .

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are unable to arrange for a suitable location on such short notice. Accordingly, the monthly meeting for May will be postponed until June 12, 2005.

The time and place will be announced here and at www.monachi.org when arrangements have been finalized.

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: wdecker

You guys should REALLY give some propers to Ken. He did a great job of selling not only himself, by also NACHI and all the NACHI inspectors withing 100 miles of him at the recent IAR convention in Collinsville.

At least send him a bottle of Jack or something.

Thanks;

--
Will Decker
Decker Home Services
Skokie, IL 60076
wjd@DeckerHomeServices.com

Way to go, Ken.

You guys in the St. Louis area (on both sides of the river) need to keep in touch with Ken. We are wanting to put together a St. Louis chapter that will address the needs of Illinois licensing for training and St. Louis marketing. We will spend a bit of time on this in June.

We are planning a bash at the airport to take place this summer, so plan to attend and make your input.

--

www.monachi.org