2 Day EDUCATIONAL event to be held in South East Florida!!!

Originally Posted By: hgordon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Class sizes are limited to ONLY 50 SEATS!! Hurry…seats will go fast!!

Click Here for more info.

Harvey Gordon

SE Florida NACHI Chapter - President

hgordon@fl.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: Be an adult

hgordon wrote:
Everyone is welcome to attend this Friday open-door free home inspection event.

FREE ??? Since when is a crappy $8 meal that costs $30 per person FREE????

hgordon wrote:

SATURDAY EDUCATION:
8:00AM to 12Noon - Roofing Inspections
1:30PM to 5:30PM - Electrical Inspections

Gee, the detail of the $50 per session is coincidentally omitted... "Shouldn't that be part of the advertising?"

Originally Posted By: hgordon

I am sorry that you feel there is some type of hidden or deceptive marketing here but let me see if I can explain it to you (whoever you are):

The Friday Night Chapter Meeting is FREE!! If you choose not to eat then come and sit and enjoy all the speakers...FREE!! No Charge!! Gratis!! Zilch!!

As to the Saturday Classes...we never said they were Free...at least I did not.

I must say...I totally agree that Hotels have a habit of over-charging...but I think you should take that up with them...we simply pass on the cost.

Now let me address the fifty bucks...if that is something that you feel you cannot afford...you should not be in this business...or better yet...if it is really a financial strain for you, contact me with your real name and I will give you a scholarship for the 100 bucks to cover all 3 events...because you really need this!

One last thing, I am a person who is not afraid to face someone when I say something (even dumb)...so may I simply ask...Who are you...and why must you hide...be a MAN and do as your "fictitious name" implies BE AN ADULT!

--
Harvey Gordon
SE Florida NACHI Chapter - President
hgordon@fl.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: jsandin

eusa_clap.gif Well said.

Originally Posted By: rbrown1

Hmmmmm… not bad, just joined today - has one post - and apparently is already disgruntled!

But has no name? But lets "be an adult" ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Go figure eh!

--
Bob Brown
President NACHI Du-Ka Chapter ON. Canada
NACHI Cell: 1-484-429-5465

ACISS Home Inspections
bob@aciss.biz

Certified Adult Training Services
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com
info@certifiedadulttrainingservices.com