!!! LONG ISLAND NACHI MEETING POSTPONEMENT !!!

Originally Posted By: lungar
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi! Everyone;

I am sorry to say but the meeting for the 15th of September has been postponed for know. There was a few reasons for the postponement, the main reason was the state has still not finalized anything as of yet. Since there was a meeting on the 1st of the month I see no reason to have another so soon when there is no new news. As soon as something of importance happens it will be posted on the www.linachi.org or www.nynachi.org sites. I did not want to wait any longer for the state to make up its mind, this way everyone still has time to change there plans without any hassles. I want to thank Barry Stangel and Fred Duemig for agreeing to speak and demo the Thermo camera. Hope it can be done in the near future. Also I want to thank Rob O’Conner who was going to speak on education and licensing, if anything happens I’m sure Rob will inform everyone in a heartbeat. Hope to see everyone in the near future.

Regards Len Ungar

Originally Posted By: jrivera

thanks len icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted By: kschurman

Thanks for the post.

Keep up the good work we do appreciate all you do

Originally Posted By: fduemig

Len,

I am very sorry to hear the meeting was cancelled, however, I do understand. How unfortunate that so much good work done by you and Jim has evolved to so much frustration for you both. Also unfortunate, is that some of it, IMHO, is from those who have nothing to do with New York.

Thanks to you and Jim for all you have done.

Fred

--
Fred Duemig

stop it!!! stop it fred !!! icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif you’ll stir the pot again hee, hee hee

Originally Posted By: fduemig

Mickey,

I am really not trying to stir any pot. I have stayed far away from all of that. Just thanking Jim and Len and showing my frustration also!

Fred

Fred Duemig

I’ll give an AMEN to that , see ya later

Originally Posted By: roconnor

lungar wrote:
I am sorry to say but the meeting for the 15th of September has been postponed for know.

Is there a date for the next meeting? (I am assuming sometime in October)

--
Robert O'Connor, PE
Eagle Engineering ?
Eagle Eye Inspections ?
NACHI Education Committee

I am absolutely amazed sometimes by how much thought goes into doing things wrong

Originally Posted By: lungar

Hi! Rob;

I have been thinking of a meeting in Oct since Nick is also going to be in the area. I hope the state has something new by the end of Sept. If all the children will play nice, because we all really want the same thing it might happen. Give me a Call.

Len

oh well, we’ll try and have playtime next month. and now i leave you with mixed emoticons !!! :-& eusa_whistle.gif