FL #'s

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Jeff,

NAHI folded as a trade association for our profession when they accepted a large cash "corporate sponsorship" from USInspect in return for permitting the bribing of REALTORs. See NAHI's COE and Civil Justice's lawsuit under the Consumer Fraud Act.

That is about as "folded" or "sold out" as a trade association can be. NAHI is merely a marketing arm of 50 million/year USInspect and everyone knows they aren't a real association any longer. They folded.

Anyway, the point is that when talking about NACHI's size... I can assure you... we are actually even bigger (in the areas that really matter) than we appear.

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

What company are you talking about? Anyway, my name is Nick Gromicko, no one but me speaks for me. Everyone else is free to say what they will.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Mr. Hooper,

I don't know you from Adam. From the outside, looking in, I can't see why you should expect anyone from NACHI to trust that you would represent NACHI fairly. No matter what information you propose to pass along.

Why don't you defer the particular request for information directly to NACHI? Seems like the right thing to do.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

home inspection associations refrain from engaging in these mind numbing pissing contests on message boards belonging to others. I guess, after December, we will be hearing less from FABI.

There must be something very important here, to Hooper, to keep him coming back and making such a fool of himself.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

Again, no problem. Then you will feel comfortable of putting in your synopsis that NACHI has ______ number of members in Florida. Naturally if you feel that 3 or 4 are not members anymore, subtract them. It really does not matter. The Florida tally goes up almost daily. Maybe by the time they use your figures NACHI will be up to 2,000.

Perhaps your report about NACHI should include the statement that within the last year FL NACHI membership is increasing by an average of 1 or 2 members or more per day.

I guess it comes down to this. On the day of your submittal of the report contact me and I will give you an exact count as of that day. But you should never make the assumption that the numbers are off 30-40%. That is a politicians poll not an accurate accounting.

Originally Posted By: jeffghooper

Jeff G. Hooper

(hooperette want a be) nachiBFD

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

jeffghooper wrote:
Quote:
That is a politicians poll not an accurate accounting.

Exactly!

Why would I want to give your organization a chance to speak for itself?

You have yet to show or prove to me that you deserve that chance. Sooooo..... take your chances.

For as much as some of you disspise me, you still do not get it down here. That's OK.

Yes, you will most likely not have the next FABI president interact. I just like to play. They probably will not have time for this. I will not go away though as I have too much fun ruffling feathers.

The more members you have the better, just another reason to regulate this profession, (see Sunshine Study 1993). Trust me, I will paint you in a very volumous light. LOL

![icon_question.gif](upload://t2zemjDOQRADd4xSC3xOot86t0m.gif) Where did all of that come from? Bet the boys will have a lot of fun with this.

My personal favorite is:

jeffhooper wrote:
You have yet to show or prove to me that you deserve that chance. Sooooo..... take your chances.

Originally Posted By: evandeven

Quote:
By the way, Someone you claim to respect is a little pissed. JB's constant bombarding and false information about his companies could be hurting his business. Are you ready for that suit?

Just so all know, the reason I did not renew is very similar to the above statement. A Realtor, with a prospective Client looking over her shoulder, clicked on the NACHI link on my website and went to the message board. I can't recall which smattering of written diarrhea was going on at the time, but, the Client stated that they wouldn't want anyone performing an inspection for them that was a member of an organization that would allow this type of behavior to go on.

It has been three months since I didn't renew and still there is mudslinging and childish behavior enough to last a lifetime.

Quote:
You guys need to clean house before you start threatening.

I agree!

--
Eric Van De Ven
Owner/Inspector
Magnum Inspections Inc.
I get paid to be suspicious when there is nothing to be suspicious about!
www.magnuminspections.com

jeffghooper wrote:
You have yet to show or prove to me that you deserve that chance.

After 12 consecutive years of wasted effort and money, one-third of which was under your personal direction as FABI president, neither your ideas or your influence made any impression on anyone able to pass a law in Florida.

Your posts of threats, boasts, and predictions in this thread are even less impressive. With so much destruction and with such a need for professional assistance in areas that are only hours from you, it speaks loudly that you would prefer to attempt to impress us with your "credentials" than to put them to use where they could do some good and while you so obviously have the time.

This thread belongs in the spam file.

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: rbennett

This is a problem with an open org

Our dirt is in the open and can't all be cleaned up by our janitor.

Perhaps your realtor needs to be educated on how this is how orgs of the future must be run.

NACHI is an org where all have a voice.

Too bad other orgs can't say the same

We are the model of the future

This is why we are growing

rlb

Oh my - my above post is to another thread and I can’t find it…

rlb

Originally Posted By: evandeven

Quote:

http://www.kraftfoods.com/koolaid/2001/ka_flavors_rka.html

--
Eric Van De Ven
Owner/Inspector
Magnum Inspections Inc.
I get paid to be suspicious when there is nothing to be suspicious about!
www.magnuminspections.com

evandeven wrote:
It has been three months since I didn't renew and still there is mudslinging and childish behavior enough to last a lifetime.

Obviously, you have been tremendously missed.

Yet, for one so glad to be away, why do you still - after refusing to renew -use the NACHI.org link on your website, conduct inspections using the NACHI SOP, and lie to the public with the obviously false statement that you abide by the NACHI code of ethics?

http://www.magnuminspections.com/page5.html

If it were not for the stupidity of some of our detractors like whatsisname, here, and Hooper, I don't know what we would do for entertainment. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: tallen

evandeven wrote:
Quote:

http://www.kraftfoods.com/koolaid/2001/ka_flavors_rka.html

Grape is my favorite.![](upload://6heDp9OM3VfyxBT4m13rm9ubUKb.gif)

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Lets talk about BS and Koolaid

BS comes from all sides - history tells the story - at this point NACHI and its open BB system of how we a governed is the wave of the future.

Remember NACHI with 1000 plus Fl members has not pressured legs in Fl like FABI has ($$000,000) and we still are a voice that people want to hear.

We are not authoring the leg, we are finding the spelling errors.

Some day FABI will get it right. We are here to help them

rlb

jeffghooper wrote:
How would you know if he follows the SOP or COE? Are you on the Standards Comm. or Ethics Comm?

Yes, I am on the ESOP Committee.

Further, the NACHI SOP is copyrighted and a non-member cannot post it on his web page as this guy has. But then, a sharp legally honed mind like yours would already know that. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

jbushart wrote:
jeffghooper wrote:
How would you know if he follows the SOP or COE? Are you on the Standards Comm. or Ethics Comm?

Yes, I am on the ESOP Committee.

Further, the NACHI SOP is copyrighted and a non-member cannot post it on his web page as this guy has. But then, a sharp legally honed mind like yours would already know that. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

http://www.nachi.org/myowncopy.htm

This is available to be reproduced by Members and non-Members alike. It was not intended to be exclusionary.

Care to post the Copyright?

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: jeffghooper

Jeff G. Hooper

(hooperette want a be) nachiBFD

Originally Posted By: jmertins

evandeven wrote:
Quote:
By the way, Someone you claim to respect is a little pissed. JB's constant bombarding and false information about his companies could be hurting his business. Are you ready for that suit?

Just so all know, the reason I did not renew is very similar to the above statement. A Realtor, with a prospective Client looking over her shoulder, clicked on the NACHI link on my website and went to the message board. I can't recall which smattering of written diarrhea was going on at the time, but, the Client stated that they wouldn't want anyone performing an inspection for them that was a member of an organization that would allow this type of behavior to go on.

To follow up with what Eric said, I have some same feelings.

I have not been on the board much the last couple weeks due to some time away and family vacations. I just got back into the swing of things again and logged in tonight.

It is not my intention to point fingers or try to impugn anyone of their decisions in relation to this board. The fact that this board can be viewed at times in certain areas by many different people and read our chatter is enormously embarrassing and unprofessional. These posts have your names, your companies names, and other names that we/you are supposed to be the best/professional inspectors in the state/country. Many people have put there designations/ credentials, and licenses earned and carry on here like 6th graders out side for recess. The point of joining a org. is to have an outlet and information gathering ground to get us through and continue to gain knowledge in a ever-changing dynamic industry. In my three years as a member I treat my visit to this board as a opportunity to learn something from someone else through a experience they have had or knowledge that they have gained. In most areas on the board it is possible, except for these types of threads. One might say "well don't read it"... tough not to do when it involves the state I live in.

My second concern is "how am I supposed to have a sense of leadership and who to look up to" when the the so-called major names and players in the state of FL are engaged in a endless banter of "%^$#@" followed by "&^%$&^%$" and so on.

What and who are my choices? I am an educated man, I hold a 4 year degree, not in a construction related industry but as a History major. I gained the knowledge of building/and renovating working hands on in the field and going back to AHIT to fill in areas I was in need of to be as knowledgeable as I could to begin inspecting.

Any thoughts??? Anyone...

Quote:
You guys need to clean house before you start threatening.

I agree!

--
John Mertins

Baxter Home Inspections, Inc.

"Greatness courts failure"

Roy "Tin Cup" McAvoy

jhagarty wrote:

Care to post the Copyright?

This information was provided several days ago in an email message that I am not at liberty to post or detail. Perhaps John Bowman can elaborate if he wishes to jump into this cesspool.

--

www.monachi.org