Stop the Hooper/Inspection Depot Assault on NACHI Members

Originally Posted By: jbushart
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Mike Rowan's Friend and Business Associate, Jeff Hooper wrote:
It took me 5 years for one of my professional licenses and 4 for the other. An additional 5 years for all of my ICC and SBCCI certifications. I am so glad when I see someone leave that crap org. I cannot tell you. My 27 years against their 3. B u l ls h i t.

I have had enough of Nachi and I will do everything in my power to see to it they are not a part of Florida. Believe it or not, I am winning down here. I have convinces out state that they are the reason we need regulation.

I am on my way out of FABI as this is my last term. I do not care if I go down in flames. I will fight to protect the class act inspectors that cannot speak. I will fight to protect the real inspectors that care about their customers.

Jeff

Now, pay money to ASHI and Inspection Depot by seeing both of them on the stage together, in Florida. With both of them soon to be part of the FABI leadership, the Inspection Depot/ASHI/FABI partnership will be complete.

Quote:
9:00 am ? 10:30 am
Intro to Commercial Inspections ? and-PCAs
Michael Rowan

11:00 am ? 12:30 pm
Intro to Commercial Inspections ? and-PCAs
Michael Rowan

2:30 pm ? 3:30 pm
Expert Witness Testimony
Jeff Hooper

4:00 pm ? 5:30 pm
Sea Walls and Dock Inspections
Jeff Hooper

I encourage all NACHI members to join the Central Missouri NACHI chapter in its refusal to spend any money with Inspection Depot and, instead, seek NACHI-friendly vendors to do business with.

The Hooper/Rowan alliance has FABI and ASHI's support. Read Hoopy's email, above, and you can easily see why.

IMO, one should not assist this anti-NACHI political movement with your financial support of any anti-NACHI businesses.

Remember the immortal words of Hoopy:

Quote:
Nachi will allow anyone to be a member and ...they are a discrace to the professional inspection world. If you are a member, then you too are part of the problem as you enable this lieing association to exist. Wake up and smell the coffee. Get real.

I was a member of that piece of @#$% org once. Too bad for me.

Jeff G. Hooper

IMO, you should think of this before you make a purchase of home inspection equipment or services and be sure you are not supporting people who support this sentiment.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: dharris

Quote:

I encourage all NACHI members to join the Central Missouri NACHI chapter in its refusal to spend any money with Inspection Depot and, instead, seek NACHI-friendly vendors to do business with.

IMO, one should not assist this anti-NACHI political movement with your financial support of any anti-NACHI businesses.

IMO, you should think of this before you make a purchase of home inspection equipment or services and be sure you are not supporting people who support this sentiment.
[/quote]

![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) I'm confused. Are you saying that nachi members should not use the services of a vender that provides valuable HI training provided by nationally recognized trainers if they also support another org.

What are you afraid of other than the fact that nachi inspectors may receive valuable information and recognize the fact that nachi may not be the only org and place to excel in this profession.

Let me guess the message to nachi members is to retain membership " Worship Nick and Nachi," Communism and dictatorship at its finest. ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Knowing how your last post is destined for the spam trash heap like all your others, harris, I won’t copy or quote you. I will respond to the part that is on topic.

Inspection Depot is not the only source of quality products and services. NACHI members can and should continue to invest in quality products and services, but not from vendors who mean them harm. It only makes sense.

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

IMO you have stepped outside of the leadersip of NACHI, and this thread should be deleted. Until nachi as an org. makes a stance on the relationship between Nachi and inspection depot this type of rebellion should not be tolerated. As a “leader” in this org you should know better and threads like this should not be allowed until we know the official stance of the membership, mab, and Nick, since it is his org. I believe you should retract this thread immediately, as you have steeped out of the designed flow of leadership. Just my 2 cents icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

http://www.octoberspect.com/index.php?page=seminar_outline

Course itinerary looks pretty good and the CEU Cost is reasonable.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

bkelly1 wrote:
Just my 2 cents ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

A little over priced, IMO, but you are certainly entitled to express your thoughts.

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: dharris

Quote:
Inspection Depot is not the only source of quality products and services. NACHI members can and should continue to invest in quality products and services, but not from vendors who mean them harm. It only makes sense.
[/quote]

ID means harm to nachi by providing professional training and equipment at reasonable rates??
Not to mention did I not see that ID provides helpful training photos and illustrations at no charge when C&D demanded that nick quit using their copywriten illustrations with out authoritarian, and also offers nachi members a discount on their products.

Whats next, nachi members are not permitted to associate with ashi members?

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

bkelly1 wrote:

... threads like this should not be allowed until we know the official stance of... Nick, since it is his org.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

jhagarty wrote:
bkelly1 wrote:

... threads like this should not be allowed until we know the official stance of... Nick, since it is his org.

I know.... ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) I read that, too.

--

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
jhagarty wrote:
bkelly1 wrote:

I know.... ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) I read that, too.

Do you dispute it?

dharris wrote:
Quote:

ID means harm to nachi by providing professional training and equipment at reasonable rates??
Not to mention did I not see that ID provides helpful training photos and illustrations at no charge when C&D demanded that nick quit using their copywriten illustrations with out authoritarian, and also offers nachi members a discount on their products.

Whats next, nachi members are not permitted to associate with ashi members?[/quote]

It's like this, harris. There are many different vendors who supply quality materials and services to home inspectors. Inspection Depot is only one of several.

Prudent NACHI members will purchase from those vendors who (1) do not support legislation that will put them out of business, (2) do not support high profile people who use their positions to express such garbage about them as Hooper does, and (3) who support NACHI members and their ideals.

Maybe Inspection Depot will someday get on board with us. Until then, IMO, we should certainly not support them in their attempt to harm us. You ASHI guys can go ahead, if you like. We can always take our business elsewhere. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
bkelly1 wrote:

A little over priced, IMO, but you are certainly entitled to express your thoughts.

Thanks for the permission. You are doing damage to nachi by going against ID. I beleive we have press releases with them and terms for their pictures on are home page. You are not promoting unity in the org. This is bcoming dangerously close to violating the coe ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

bkelly1 wrote:
jbushart wrote:
jhagarty wrote:
bkelly1 wrote:

Do you dispute it?

With all my heart and soul. Yes.

--

www.monachi.org

bkelly1 wrote:
This is bcoming dangerously close to violating the coe ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

I hope you're charging less than two cents for that opinion.

If you really feel that way though, Ben, you should file a complaint. Seriously.

--

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
bkelly1 wrote:

I am guessing thats about your price for a 1800 htd house. Since your still trying to get those first 100 for nachi review. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

jbushart wrote:
dharris wrote:

Whats next, nachi members are not permitted to associate with ashi members?

It's like this, harris. There are many different vendors who supply quality materials and services to home inspectors. Inspection Depot is only one of several.

Prudent NACHI members will purchase from those vendors who (1) do not support legislation that will put them out of business, (2) do not support high profile people who use their positions to express such garbage about them as Hooper does, and (3) who support NACHI members and their ideals.

Maybe Inspection Depot will someday get on board with us. Until then, IMO, we should certainly not support them in their attempt to harm us. You ASHI guys can go ahead, if you like. We can always take our business elsewhere. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)[/quote]

--

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
bkelly1 wrote:
jbushart wrote:
jhagarty wrote:
bkelly1 wrote:

Do you dispute it?

With all my heart and soul. Yes.

From all your many posts, I am not sure that amounts to much

Member - Legislative Committee

Okay, BK. I’m back to ignoring you now. icon_rolleyes.gif

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
Okay, BK. I'm back to ignoring you now. ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Good idea, also a typical response.