Stop the Hooper/Inspection Depot Assault on NACHI Members

Originally Posted By: jburkeson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

dharris wrote:
Quote:

I encourage all NACHI members to join the Central Missouri NACHI chapter in its refusal to spend any money with Inspection Depot and, instead, seek NACHI-friendly vendors to do business with.

IMO, one should not assist this anti-NACHI political movement with your financial support of any anti-NACHI businesses.

IMO, you should think of this before you make a purchase of home inspection equipment or services and be sure you are not supporting people who support this sentiment.

![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) I'm confused. Are you saying that nachi members should not use the services of a vender that provides valuable HI training provided by nationally recognized trainers if they also support another org.

What are you afraid of other than the fact that nachi inspectors may receive valuable information and recognize the fact that nachi may not be the only org and place to excel in this profession.

Let me guess the message to nachi members is to retain membership " Worship Nick and Nachi," Communism and dictatorship at its finest. ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)[/quote]

--
Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn