Has anyone tried this ?

Originally Posted By: bkelly1
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

The hp deskjet 460cb printer ? I got a promotional item for this , free carrying case for $274.00.

Battery prints 450 pages
13" x 7" x 3 "
5lbs
http://www.superwarehouse.com/p.cfm?p=694580&CMP=KA18442

Originally Posted By: ksitzes

I sent it back it had old software would not work. Spent 3-1/2 hrs. On the phone with 3 tech people. Never work.

Originally Posted By: aberdahl

Try going to ebay under portable printers. I use a BJC 85 portable printer and the ebay costs are approximately $40. It doesn’t use a battery but has an adaptor and I print on site after the conpletion of the inspection. Works great. The cost of the cartiges is minimal and after you have a few of these, you can refill these for further use.

Allan

Originally Posted By: dspencer

Want a great looking report…Color Laser is the only way to go!

Originally Posted By: dmacy

HP sucks.

The Hp 450 portable ![icon_evil.gif](upload://1gvq2wV2azLs27xp71nuhZOKiSI.gif)
HP all in one ![icon_evil.gif](upload://1gvq2wV2azLs27xp71nuhZOKiSI.gif)
Epsom photo is slow
Lexmark I bought for my 5 year old has been the best for the office. He lets me use it. I just need to print him a picture of sponge bob once in a while

Dave

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

I bought the hp 460cb and so far has been very effecient. I print on site occasionally and it is easly moved, and very good thus far. I bought it from hp thru a discount service, printer and bag for 279.00. So far it was a good investment. I was using a a cheaper printer and was sick of paper jams, and printer errors. I beleive it was a 3460 …

Originally Posted By: bkelly2

I use on of these Ben, much faster than the one you mentioned. I take it on site in rolling carry on suit case.

Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
http://product.ebay.com/Canon-PIXMA-iP4000-InkJet-Photo-Printer_W0QQfvcsZ2842QQsoprZ48457854QQupvrZ1