CMI Cancelled

These message board pages are now for archival purposes only.  Please visit https://www.nachi.org/forum/ for our most recent forum discussions.

CMI Cancelled

AuthorMessage
Richard Bennett

Richard Bennett Inspections
NACHI Member: Yes
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: rbennett
Posted: Dec 12, 2005 9:36 AM       Post Subject:
Joe, Bill and Joe

Good morning - I agree

I don't see TV getting any better

rlb
James Bushart

Home Inspection Services of Missouri
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: jbushart
Posted: Dec 12, 2005 11:27 AM       Post Subject:
Len,

Nothing has "shut me up", but boredom. Same creeps with the same craps. I don't see how Nick does it.

If I were to invest whatever it will be that I will be asked to invest in order to achieve a distinctive level that is supposed to set me apart from other home inspectors, I will be worse off when a news report makes the rounds that:

"Certified Master Inspector Uses Home Inspections to Case Homes for Burglary - Fred F. Flashlyte, a CMI (Certified Master Inspector) by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors was taken into custody today and charged with the rape of Helen Homebuyer, the wife of Herbert Homebuyer who contracted him to do a home inspection, recently.

Mr. Homebuyer has stated that he selected Flashlyte over all other home inspectors due to his designation as a "master inspector" and felt that the designation provided by NACHI indicated that he could be trusted. Little did he know that Flashlyte had two prior felony convictions for burglary and rape. "I would think that a professional association would be more selective in who they chose to represent their highest level of inspector," says Homeowner.

Len Ungar, a member of NACHI, argued that Mr. Homebuyer had no business looking into the past of his dear friend, Fred Flashlyte. "I never liked that creep, Mr. Homebuyer, and I think that he should not be allowed to speak on this subject. He is a jerk and a puke and his wife is ugly and probably liked it, anyway," said Ungar, as his attendant tightened the straps on his straight jacket...

While Nick Gromicko, the chairman of NACHI's Board of Directors was unavailable for comment, Greg Bell and Joe Burkeson were, but no one cared.
Joe Farsetta

Advanced Professional Services Group, Inc.
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: jfarsetta
Posted: Dec 12, 2005 11:27 AM       Post Subject:
For anyone who may be interested, Bill is a good guy, but does not speak or NACHI, and as Director of Professional Development for this organization, I am telling the membership that CMI is far from dead, and will be formally announced in coming weeks, not months.

I stated this back a few pages.
Justo Mickey Rivera

Shield Home Inspections
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: jrivera
Posted: Dec 12, 2005 12:07 PM       Post Subject:
jbushart wrote:
Len,

Nothing has "shut me up", but boredom. Same creeps with the same craps. I don't see how Nick does it.

If I were to invest whatever it will be that I will be asked to invest in order to achieve a distinctive level that is supposed to set me apart from other home inspectors, I will be worse off when a news report makes the rounds that:

"Certified Master Inspector Uses Home Inspections to Case Homes for Burglary - Fred F. Flashlyte, a CMI (Certified Master Inspector) by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors was taken into custody today and charged with the rape of Helen Homebuyer, the wife of Herbert Homebuyer who contracted him to do a home inspection, recently.

Mr. Homebuyer has stated that he selected Flashlyte over all other home inspectors due to his designation as a "master inspector" and felt that the designation provided by NACHI indicated that he could be trusted. Little did he know that Flashlyte had two prior felony convictions for burglary and rape. "I would think that a professional association would be more selective in who they chose to represent their highest level of inspector," says Homeowner.

Len Ungar, a member of NACHI, argued that Mr. Homebuyer had no business looking into the past of his dear friend, Fred Flashlyte. "I never liked that creep, Mr. Homebuyer, and I think that he should not be allowed to speak on this subject. He is a jerk and a puke and his wife is ugly and probably liked it, anyway."

What does this have to do with the CMI course being cancelled ???

Lets wake up and take your skull out of your back pocket !!!
Go to page: Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 Next