David Olpere

These message board pages are now for archival purposes only. Please visit https://www.nachi.org/forum/ for our most recent forum discussions.

David Olpere

AuthorMessage
ekartal3
NACHI Member: No
(as of 3/25/07)
Inactive Poster
Posted: Dec 4, 2005 12:02 AM       Post Subject:

Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI.
Ingenious method of finding people...

Order a sample binder report from Building Specs. Good and less complicated than the other. icon_wink.gif

Erol Kartal
ProInspect
Gary Porter

GLPs Home and Mold Inspections LLC
NACHI Member: Yes
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: gporter
Posted: Dec 5, 2005 9:37 PM       Post Subject:
icon_question.gif
Christopher Radan

Stem to Stern Inspection Services
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: cradan
Posted: Dec 7, 2005 9:06 AM       Post Subject:
Erol? EROL? EROL?

--
Chris
http://www.inspect4me.com
Chicago Illinois Home Inspections

ekartal5
(as of 3/25/07)
Inactive Poster
Posted: Dec 7, 2005 2:46 PM       Post Subject:

Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI.
Could someone please fill me in how I may have shocked the home inspection world?

Building Specs has a very nice report which I have a copy of, and is for sale to the general public. So....... ? icon_confused.gif

Erol Kartal
ProInspect
ekartal5
(as of 3/25/07)
Inactive Poster
Posted: Dec 7, 2005 5:38 PM       Post Subject:

HMMM. No else can figure it out either (yes I am talking to myself again) nachi_sarcasm.gif .

If it has to with thread drift - get real. What thread isn't drifting? I was not a member at the time and could not post directly to the topic. The message board is down as well. Chill out dudes it's xmas.

Erol Kartal
ProInspect
A. Dan Leleika

A-Team Home Inspections
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: aleleika
Posted: Dec 7, 2005 7:11 PM       Post Subject:
I'm chillin'...too much. Have you looked at the temp outside brrrrrrrr icon_wink.gif
ekartal5
(as of 3/25/07)
Inactive Poster
Posted: Dec 7, 2005 8:35 PM       Post Subject:

Hi Dan,
This is going to be a very long winter. Wait a minute it's still Fall. icon_confused.gif
The ozone layer is trashed. In July I was near the summit of a 14,000 peak in Colorado icon_wink.gif and it was warm. I am use to wearing warm clothes up there even in summer. Now back to Hardware, Software, and Publications.

Erol Kartal
ProInspect