FREE WEB LISTING- www.homeinspectionyellowpages.com

Originally Posted By: bmerrell
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

NACHI Home Inspectors can have their sites advertised on the

http://www.homeinspectionyellowpages.com/ site which will be

operational on or about Januray 15th, 2006. We will accept e-mails effective 1-10-06, include your name, NACHI #, Firm Name, telephone #, e-mail address and web address to be included in this site.

No Charge for NACHI Members. We will be accepting NY NACHI members first. E-Mail Len Ungar at allaround@optonline.net for more details. He will be in charge of the project in conjunction with the Long Island NACHI Chapter.

Non-NACHI members who wish to be included will be charged $ 150 annually. Postings will be placed by State, and then by Name of Firm-there will be a direct link to your web site- No referral charges, no fees, no cost involved, just another way to get your name out their- Donated by www.merrellinstitute.com

If you are not interested, don't send an e-mail to Len Ungar. Only interested NACHI members will e-mail him. We will not accept information posted on this site- it needs to be from the inspector, and e-mailed directly to Len Ungar- He will either e-mail you or call you to verify that you wish to participate- FREE!

Originally Posted By: jkormos

Bill, it does not seem as if this is split up by state?

Joe

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Bill, when should I start advertising this and put it in the www.InspectorMALL.com ?? Now?

Originally Posted By: jrivera

jkormos wrote:
Bill, it does not seem as if this is split up by state?

Joe

Sure it is, I already have it figured out, everything north of the equator is mine ![aiwebs_017.gif](upload://uRAv2wUJ69tsXvKKQ6tsqcq8ik5.gif) ![aiwebs_017.gif](upload://uRAv2wUJ69tsXvKKQ6tsqcq8ik5.gif) ![aiwebs_017.gif](upload://uRAv2wUJ69tsXvKKQ6tsqcq8ik5.gif) ![aiwebs_017.gif](upload://uRAv2wUJ69tsXvKKQ6tsqcq8ik5.gif) ![aiwebs_017.gif](upload://uRAv2wUJ69tsXvKKQ6tsqcq8ik5.gif)

Hi Nick

You can start advertising it asap. The e-mail address to send it to is allaround@optonline.net It will be linked to www.nachi.org as well on each site page- it is a NACHI marketing tool to help those who are looking to increase business in 2006.

It's free for NACHI members as a value added bonus. Non-members will be charged to be in the directory. The directory will be set up by state, and then by geographic area. Presently, as the postings ays it will not be operational until on or about 1-15-06. I want to have all the interested members lined up so when we put it on line, it will already have many interested NACHI members.

Never hurts to be be on the net on multiple locations.

Happy Holidays. Remember, you must e-mail Len Ungar to be on the site, we will not take the information from the message board. This way we can verify e-mails and make sure they are legit!

Bill

bump-of benefit to NACHI members Don’t foget- it will help your bottom line- and it is absolutely FREE!

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Bill,

I sent you an email with no reply as of today.

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

No reply would come from me since you are sending all the data to Len Ungar on or about 1-10-06. Once it is processed, which will not occur until 1-15-06, you will receive the actual items to be published- you will sign off on it by e-mailing it back with the words approved, and its done-

We do not send you a personal reply until it is formulated- as you read we werea accepting this ifnromation on or about 1-10-06. Len will turn everything over to my office staff for processing at that time-

Questions? please wait for the site to be functional and operational-

I made it a point that message board postings were not part of this- don't expact replies- if you sent it, be patient, and when it is formulated, you will be notified- if you wish to withdraw your listing, you must also send same to Len Ungar, using the address set forth above.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Advertising everywhere: http://www.nachi.org/homeinspectionyellowpages.htm

Thanks Bill!

Thanks Nick!

www.homeinspectionyellowpages.com