Try to avoid off-topic posts

These message board pages are now for archival purposes only.  Please visit https://www.nachi.org/forum/ for our most recent forum discussions.

Try to avoid off-topic posts

AuthorMessage
Chris Morrell
Director of IT
NACHI Member: Staff
(as of 3/25/07)
Very Active Poster
Posted: Jan 28, 2003 2:48 AM       Post Subject:

Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI.
I've noticed that many people post off-topic. For example, there was a discussion going on about the term "appeared serviceable" in a topic entitled "Feedback." within the NACHI.org section. If you have something to say that doesn't really have to do with the discussion you're in, just click the "new topic" button instead of replying.

It's much easier to find relevant information that way, and it makes discussions easier to follow. There's no limit on how many topics can be created, so go wild icon_smile.gif

--
Chris Morrell
Director of Information Technology
https://www.nachi.org/

Joseph Myers

A & N Inspections
NACHI Member: Yes
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: jmyers
Posted: Apr 13, 2003 9:52 AM       Post Subject:
Chris,

Ditto....

Joe Myers
Robert OConnor

Eagle Engineering & Inspections
NACHI Member: Yes
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: roconnor
Posted: Oct 2, 2003 10:25 PM       Post Subject:
Is this where we can post off topic things?

How about those Cowboys?

--
Robert O'Connor, PE
Eagle Engineering ?
Eagle Eye Inspections ?
NACHI Education Committee

I am absolutely amazed sometimes by how much thought goes into doing things wrong

Jay Moge
NACHI Member: No
(as of 3/25/07)
Very Active Poster
Posted: Aug 14, 2005 9:44 PM       Post Subject:

Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI.
Webmaster wrote:
I've noticed that many people post off-topic. For example, there was a discussion going on about the term "appeared serviceable" in a topic entitled "Feedback."

OOPS sorry i think that was me. i'm still new at this and try to read and learn and share as much as i can.
p.s. cowbows ar'nt doing as well as the pats.