NACHI's corporate neighbor adds two new online courses.

These message board pages are now for archival purposes only. Please visit https://www.nachi.org/forum/ for our most recent forum discussions.

NACHI's corporate neighbor adds two new online courses.

AuthorMessage
Nick Gromicko
Founder
NACHI Member: Staff
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
Posted: Jul 20, 2004 9:56 AM       Post Subject:
Nick,

CertainTeed has two new courses entitled "Vinyl Fence Systems", and "The Systems Approach to Designing a House: Part 1" that can be found at our web site www.certainteed.com/continuinged If NACHI members or you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your consideration of these new courses.

Judi Ann Moore
CertainTeed Corporation
Building Solutions(r)
Phone: 610-341-7953
Fax: 610-341-7965
email address: judi.a.moore@saint-gobain.com

Visit our award winning on-line education program at www.certainteed.com/continuinged

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Marcel Cyr

Cyr Home Inspections
NACHI Member: Yes
(as of 3/25/07)
NACHI Member
User: mcyr
Posted: May 1, 2005 10:24 AM       Post Subject:
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi. Nick,

I would like to say that these learning modules put out by CertainTeed, is got to be the most educational information packet I have ever taken.

It is very educational along with being demanding on one's intelligence towards building and inspection both. I have been a builder for 35 years and have to admit that these modules stressed me out.
I would recommend this continued education course to any Home Inspector out there, for, they sure would find something to learn about the systematic design of a house dwelling.

Thank you NACHI for making information like this available.
I have taken and passed all 17 modules and will print all of them for future reference.

Thank you again and my hat is up for CertainTeed for putting this together.