Welcome to the Sacramento Chapter of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors!
The chapter was established for the benefit of local InterNACHI home inspectors in Northern California and surrounding areas as a resource for networking with and learning from other professional home inspectors. As members of this chapter we are dedicated to staying informed about all issues regarding the Real Estate and Inspection Industry as well as helping ensure industry standards are common practice.
CHAPTER MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Be sure to check our event calendar for a list of upcoming dates!
(Meetings are open to all home inspectors and their partners, spouses, office staff, plus those wishing to learn more about a business in home inspections.)
- There are no regular Chapter dues or fees at this time.
- There is only a fee if you attend an event or meeting that has an advertised cost (such as food or a special paid speaker).
- The fee, if any, for Chapter events will be announced in advance and advertised via the website.
- Chapter meetings are open to any licensed home inspector, regardless if they are members of InterNACHI or not.
- Chapter meetings are also open to anyone wishing to learn more about becoming a InterNACHI home inspector. We also welcome business partners, spouses, and office staff.
- The regular Chapter meeting location will be announced via the website well in advance of the meeting.
- The date, time, and location for special Chapter events will be announced on this website well in advance of the event.
- The Chapter President will direct the proceedings of all Chapter meetings and events, unless another person has been directed to do so by the President.
- Meeting and event attendees will conduct themselves in a manner of courtesy, professionalism, and respect. This includes language, gestures, and written correspondence.
- Cell phones must be turned off or on silent mode. No texting. If you MUST answer a call, kindly leave the room before answering.
Chapter President and Founder
Please contact me directly if you have any questions.
Robert Reynoso CPI, EGA Home Inspection LLC, 916-628-1921, Robert@EGAHomeInspection.com