Welcome to the India chapter of InterNACHI, the world's leading organization of certified residential and commercial property inspectors.
The India Chapter is a result of the efforts by Phi Property Management Services Pvt Ltd, the organization behind HomeInspeKtor (www.homeinspektor.com) and InterNACHI. With a burgeoning real estate market comparable in size to many of the larger mature markets, the timing is ripe in India to organize the hitherto non-existent home inspection industry. InterNACHI provides best practices, training curriculum, resources and certification services under a global umbrella to all of its member inspectors.
- Professional building inspection as an integral part of every real estate property transaction in India.
- Create and enable the largest network of Certified Professional and Master Inspectors of residential and commercial properties in India.
- Promote the value of InterNACHI professional inspectors to Builders, Developers, Realtors, Mortgage professionals, Insurance companies, Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations, and the General Public.
- Adopt InterNACHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics to ensure consumers receive a professional inspection per the highest international standards.
- Provide access to continuing education courses and improve the inspector’s knowledge base and maintain professional certification.
- Create a platform for home inspectors to exchange ideas, technical knowledge and share experience.
- Improve the safety and quality of housing for buyers, sellers and tenants.
- Annual fees of INR 6500 (Apprx US $99)
- Chapter meetings will be held on a periodic basis.
- Location: TBA
- Meetings and proceedings are open to the public. The chapter will host educational seminars and presentations by Home Inspectors, Architects, Engineers and Vendors in all the areas of building construction and technology. Continuing Education credits will be awarded to qualifying members.
- Meeting Cost: The IndiaNACHI chapter will bear the costs of most meetings with the gracious support of InterNACHI. There may be additional costs/tickets at special gatherings.