Welcome to the Mason Dixon Line Chapter of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors!
The primary goal for this Chapter is to collectively increase our knowledge base of local home inspectors in the Maryland and Pennsylvania surrounding areas. We will accomplish this by coming together & sharing our understanding & experience with each other. When we accomplish this, we quickly begin to improve ourselves & our industry.
We will include all who are active in all things related to Home Inspections & Real Estate. If you would like to present or have a topic you would be interested in learning more about let us know.
This Chapter of InterNACHI is a resource for YOU.
The InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in home inspections, through education & adherence to a higher level of standards. Feel free to contact us for more information Mason Dixon Line Websight
As the group expands, we will start ZOOM meetings frequently.
Looking forward to meeting all of you & working together as the Mason Dixon Line Chapter of InterNACHI
THANKS, YOU ALL.
Frank McNamee (Chapter Founder & President)
Please contact me directly if you have any questions.
Frank McNamee CPI, Guardian Home Inspection Services LLC,717-495-0858 firstname.lastname@example.org
CHAPTER MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Be sure to check our event calendar for a list of upcoming dates!
(Meetings are open to all home inspectors Real Estate agents and their partners, spouses, office staff, plus those wishing to learn more about a business in home inspections.)
- There are no regular Chapter dues or fees at this time.
- There is only a fee if you attend an event or meeting that has an advertised cost (such as food or a special paid speaker).
- The fee, if any, for Chapter events will be announced in advance and advertised via the website.
- Chapter meetings are open to any licensed Real Estate Agent or Home Inspector, regardless if they are members of InterNACHI or not.
- Chapter meetings are also open to anyone wishing to learn more about becoming a InterNACHI home inspector. We also welcome business partners, spouses, and office staff.
- The regular Chapter meeting location will be announced via the website well in advance of the meeting.
- The date, time, and location for special Chapter events will be announced on this website well in advance of the event.
- The Chapter President will direct the proceedings of all Chapter meetings and events, unless another person has been directed to do so by the President.
- Meeting and event attendees will conduct themselves in a manner of courtesy, professionalism, and respect. This includes language, gestures, and written correspondence.
- Cell phones must be turned off or on silent mode. No texting. If you MUST answer a call, kindly leave the room before answering.
Chapter President and Founder