I'm John Wilkinson, Owner of Inspect-It Nashville and Founder of The Greater Nashville Chapter of InterNACHI. Middle Tennessee is one of the fastest growing portions of the largest inspector member community in the world. With continued assistance and interest from inspectors, the home buying public and real estate professionals, InterNACHI will continue to set the industry standard for residential and commercial inspection services throughout Tennessee.
Chapter Meetings are will be announced
(Meetings are open to all home inspectors and
their partners, spouses, office staff, plus those wishing to learn more
about a business in home inspections.)
- There are no regular Chapter dues or fees at this time.
- There is only a fee if you attend an event or meeting that has an advertised cost (such as food provided or a special paid speaker).
- The fee, if any, for special Chapter events will be announced in advance and advertised via the website.
- Chapter meetings are open to any licensed home inspector, regardless if they are members of InterNACHI or not. Chapter meetings are also open to anyone wishing to learn more about becoming a state licensed home inspector. We also welcome business partners, spouses, and office staff.
- For predictability, regular Chapter meetings will be announced
- The regular Chapter meeting location will be announced via the website well in advance of the meeting.
- Regular Chapter meetings will start promptly at 6 PM.
- The date, time, and location for special Chapter events will be announced on this website well in advance of the event.
- The Chapter President will direct the proceedings of all Chapter meetings and events, unless another person has been directed to do so by the President.
- Meeting and event attendees will conduct themselves in a manner of courtesy, professionalism, and respect. This includes language, gestures, and written correspondence.
- Cell phones must be turned off or on silent mode. No texting. If you MUST answer a call, leave the room before answering.