Greetings and Welcome
the New Mexico Chapter of InterNACHI
New Mexico is a diverse and widely varying home inspection market in a state where home inspection is currently not regulated. The New Mexico Chapter of InterNACHI exists to support inspectors and promote the profession in our state.
* * CHAPTER MEETINGS * *
* * 4th Friday of each month at 6 pm; alternating Albuquerque and Las Cruces meeting locations * *
Open to all home inspectors, partners, spouses, office staff, and those wishing to learn more about a business in home inspections.
- There are no regular Chapter dues or fees at this time.
- There is only a fee if you attend an event or meeting that has a cost (such as food provided or a special paid speaker).
- The fee, if any, for special Chapter events will be announced in advance via the website.
- Chapter meetings are open to any licensed home inspector, regardless if they are members of InterNACHI or not. Chapter meetings are also open to anyone wishing to learn more about becoming a New Mexico home inspector. We also welcome business partners, spouses, and office staff.
- For predictability, regular Chapter meetings will be held on the 4th Friday of each month at 6 pm.
- The regular Chapter meeting location will be announced via the website well in advance of the meeting.
- Regular Chapter meetings will start promptly at 6 pm.
- The date, time, and location for special Chapter events will be announced on this website well in advance of the event.
- The Chapter President will direct the proceedings of all Chapter meetings and events, unless another person has been directed to do so by the President.
- Meeting and event attendees will conduct themselves in a manner of courtesy, professionalism, and respect. This includes language, gestures, and written correspondence.
- Cell phones must be turned off or on silent mode. No texting. If you MUST answer a call, leave the room before answering.