The Fairgrounds Campground is a fantastic option for those choosing to drive to the 2019 Inspector Fair with an RV or camper. Conveniently located onsite, no other lodging option will keep you as close to the action of the Inspector Fair. Due to limited capacity at the Fairgrounds Campground, you can find alternative campgrounds below as well.
Campground Options for InterNACHI's Annual Convention
The campground does not accept reservations. Camping is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Amenities & Day Rates
- Dump Station Fee: $10
- No Hookups: $15 per night
- Electrical or Water Hookup: $20 per night
- Electrical and Water Hookups: $25 per night
Payment & Check-In
- All guests are limited to a maximum stay of 14 days within a calendar year.
- Payment can be made with exact cash or credit cards.
- Checks are not accepted.
- Payments are accepted at the pay station in front of the campground office.
- Guests must pay for camping spaces according to the fee schedule. If additional parking is needed, consult with the campground host.
- Payment must be received by 10 a.m. or within an hour after arrival to the campground.
- Checkout time is 10 a.m. the morning following a paid night’s stay.
- Tent camping is prohibited.
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to rent a space without an adult.
- Quiet hours are from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Please respect other campers.
- Only 3.2% beer and wine permitted.
- All trash must be properly disposed of in the receptacles provided.
- Grey and black water must be dumped at the dump station.
- Livestock and horses are not allowed in the campgrounds at any time.
- Do not park in the “pull throughs” next to your designated camping spot.
- Children and pets must be supervised and under control at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Guests are expected to clean up after their pets.
- Restrooms and showers are secured for registered guests only.
- All RVs, campers and related vehicles must be legal. No modifications or major repairs shall be conducted while in the campground.
- Violations will incur a minimum $300 fine and/or eviction.
Inexpensive & Convenient!
Enjoy the closest and least-expensive lodging option for InterNACHI’s 2019 Inspector Fair! Make the most out of your time at the event by staying close to the action. It’s just a short walk or drive from the Campgrounds to the Fairgrounds. For more details, click the link below.
Colorado has many state parks and other camping options for those wanting a more scenic site away from the crowds. For beautiful mountain vistas just 20 minutes from the Fairgrounds, check out St. Vrain State Park. There are many more areas to explore, courtesy of Colorado Parks and Wildlife.
Convention workshops and other events are subject to change at any time. InterNACHI® is not responsible for the content of the workshops presented, and any information provided should not be construed as legal or any other advice.