The Texas Real Estate Commission requires that the following CE courses be proctored:
TREC's acceptable proctors include:
- a member of provider faculty or staff
- employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers
- librarians at a school, university or public library
- college or university administrators, faculty or academic advisors
- clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque or church
- educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility
- notary public
- police officer (only if they are not affiliated or related to the student)
Step 1: Choose a local proctor, and take the course exam. Remember you must request access to the exam from the Education Department in order to take the exam.
Step 2: Email the proctored exam form to the education department at email@example.com This is a critical step.
Step 3: Submit your certificate of completion to the state.