Fraudulent Inspections

We recently purchased a home(owner finance w/ 5 yrs ballon). We bought it as is w/ part or half of the inspections completed and signed off on. The bank wouldn’t loan on it due to it not being finished. The inspector has since lost his lisence for fraudulent inspections. I didn’t know that at the time just couldn’t find him on google search so we called another inspector to come finish the Hardy. He came and said it was all install incorrectly along with the window and we have yet to get the roof inspected. Extremely worried it will not pass. I do not feel that we should assume the financial responsibility. The Home owner has moved out of state and has been somewhat helpful but I feel he is a little at fault as well. We have has the electricity breakers blow due to aluminum wires knicked and wrapped in duct tape and laid in a ditch. This has been an extreme nightmare.

The above poster is not a Home Inspector, appraiser, or attorney.

He just likes to shoot off his large mouth.

Here is some helpful advice:

Contact your local building permit issuer and and ask them for the rest of the inspections.

It is their responsibility to staff that position.

I the project is now complete they should be able to issue a certificate of occupancy.

Good luck.

Sorry Nathan but as a home inspector I must call them as I see them.

If you feel insulted I could care less. You are what you are.

Our guest should feel free to contact me at mike@inspectrapro.com.

I would be happy to talk to him or her.

It would be prudent to take Mr. Thornberry up on his generous offer and contact him directly.

Mr. Jimenez is a client of Mr. Thornberry and prevented contractually from saying anything negative about Mr. Thornberry or his services.

Caveat Emptor

As you can see Mike here is an idiot it would be a bad idea to contact him at all.

As you can see when confronted with the truth both of these gentlemen resort to name calling.

It’s sad what a snake charmer can convince his snakes to do.

He speaks for himself. Avoid calling him or you will get bad advice.

I don’t think selling, or giving away, appliance recalls or 90 day warranties, Qualifies as being “involved” in a real estate transaction.

No, it needs to be public.

Are you hiding something?

Ethics violations?

Are you afraid you will commit them if you post on public threads?

Nearly?

Nice try.

Bait?

What bait?

To the OP: If you are actually a real person, I suggest you contact your local code enforcement agency. If you get no satisfaction from that, an attorney should be your next phone call.

The wording of your question is odd. If you are sincere and not a setup by one of the “hardy boys”, you can contact me via e mail or phone number below.

I just have to say that I am shocked and disappointed at the childish bantering in a forum set up for “our” clients. I came here thinking this would would good for my site.

Is this site not monitored?

Mr. Larson, grow up! This is NOT the place!