EquityLock offers InterNACHI members a deal.

http://equitylocksolutions.com/internachi

Greetings InterNACHI Members, I wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is David Trende, I am currently the Director of Business Development at EquityLock Solutions. I am pleased to offer you this Special Discount exclusively for InterNACHI Members. If you have any question about EquityLock or our EquityLock Protector contract do not hesitate to contact me directly at 440-478-9700 or by email at david@equitylock.com. Use the Link above to see the specific details. Your membership gets you more then 80% off the retail price for our Protector Product.

Sincerely,

David Trende
Director of Business Development
440-478-9700
David@EquityLock.com

EquityLock Solutions, Inc.
Protecting You FIRST
www.EquityLock.com****

David, let’s say I’m a home inspector. How does this product help me make any money? I don’t really get it. Can you explain why I should be interested in this?

Ditto.

When we first met, you mentioned that most of the InterNACHI Members work out of their homes. After you heard about our protection program, you wanted to do something special for them. With EquityLock PROTECTOR, your Members receive $50,000 of home equity protection coverage. If their local housing market goes down 20%, they will receive $10,000 (= $50,000 x 20%) at the time they sell which is when they need the money most. Meanwhile, while they’re living & working in their home and any of their existing 6 major appliances break, the appliances are either repaired or replaced for up to $1,500 for each appliance each year. Your Members can file a claim for an appliance repair or replacement 30 days after they subscribe.
Nick, as you know, our normal retail price for EquityLock PROTECTOR on our website is $79.95 per month. You’re a tough negotiator. We still recall you pounding your fist on your conference table insisting that EquityLock offer the very best price available for your InterNACHI Members. After weeks of back and forth, you were finally satisfied with our final price of $47.95 – a 40% discount. Nobody gets that price…

Then you stepped up and decided that InterNACHI would pay an additional $3 per month for each Member’s EquityLock PROTECTOR monthly subscription to get it under $45, which you thought was a more affordable number for your home inspectors. That’s why your InterNACHI Members only pay $44.95 per month when they sign up with EquityLock. Then you also told us that you would pay an additional $30 per month for the first 2 months so that your Members would only have to pay $14.95 per month to try out EquityLock PROTECTOR. Not only are you a tough negotiator, but you believe in our product and clearly want to support and help your Members.

Since InterNACHI is supplementing the price of EquityLock PROTECTOR, your Members can pass along the same monthly subscription pricing to their customers and referral clients (i.e. Real estate agents, etc.).

HOWEVER, based on our discussions, you also agreed that InterNACHI Members can make** money** with PROTECTOR and get recurring monthly income. If they markup the $44.95 monthly price (“$54.95” for example), then they can keep the $10 difference each month for as long as we receive payments!

They can advertise PROTECTOR on their website and also include a personalized EquityLock PROTECTOR flyer with their home inspections. They can also market PROTECTOR to all the existing homeowners they know. EquityLock will handle all the payment processing, documentation, customer care, fulfillment, and pay them monthly for each subscription. They simply need to tell us what amount they want to charge, and what they want for their personal PROMO CODE, and we handle the rest.

David Trende
440-478-9700
David@EquityLock.com

Protecting You FIRST
www.EquityLock.com****

OK. So back to me being an inspector. What are the steps I should take? What do I offer my clients? What do I tell them? I just don’t have my head around this yet.

I’m not touching it until Bushy puts it through a rigorous 8 month non fact finding process :slight_smile:

I’ll drink to that Mr. Daniels.
I wonder if Equity Lock sells it’s client info to Dingleberry for peddling alarm systems???

You can’t touch it even if you wanted to… it’s a competing product! #-o

The next steps are easy!

1.   As an inspector, take advantage of the discounted price InterNACHI negotiated for you, and buy EquityLock Protector for yourself.

2.   Go to [www.equitylocksolutions.com/work-with-us](http://www.equitylocksolutions.com/work-with-us) and in the comments section, identify yourself as an InterNACHI member.

3.   We will then email you with a Distributor Agreement.  

4.   Complete the Agreement, choose a personal PROMO CODE, and set your Offer Price.

5.    Your account will be set up and you will be provided with a 1 page flyer that will not only have your personal information on it, but also your PROMO CODE and Selected Price.

From this point, it gets even easier! On your next inspection, mention to your homeowner that they qualify for a discounted EquityLock Protector contract, and leave the flyer with them.

Remind them to use the special PROMO CODE on the flyer to get special pricing. If they have questions they can call our 800 number, and someone with EquityLock will answer any and all questions about EquityLock Protector.

As people sign up using YOUR code you will start to get PAID!

It’s that simple.

Just as a quick clarification, EquityLock does not sell any client information. I have read a few posts from the boards and I know this has been a concern.

In-fact the way that it is positioned any inspector who would like to offer the Discounted Price to their clients need only leave the flyer at their home. Once the Inspector has been assigned their personal PROMO code no information is passed on to us unless the Homeowner contacts us and puts their own information in online. They can then cancel any time and they pay only the price set by the inspector. So based on the savings that you get as an InterNACHI Inspector you can choose to increase the price and create some extra income or you can give them the lowest price you get as a member. And as I mentioned earlier we DO NOT share or sell any information to any 3rd parties.

Below is my direct line so feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Looking forward to working with you.

David Trende
440-478-9700
David@EquityLock.com

Protecting You FIRST
www.EquityLock.com

Uh oh, we might have to do a www.NACHI.TV show on this. :wink:

Just make another logo and pledge.

This is a growing concern and it is refreshing to see a vendor share our concern. Feel free, when it is available, to take the pledge that home inspectors who are also not selling client information to others are taking. You can put the logo identifying your pledge where other concerned industry members can see it and know of your promise, as well.

For any InterNACHI member who becomes a distributor…

You can feel comfortable that the homeowner’s personal information who buys EquityLock Protector after receiving your flyer will remain private and never sold!

excerpt from our website www.equitylocksolutions.com/privacy

Information Collection, Use, and Sharing

We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information

You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:

• See what data we have about you, if any.
  • Change/correct any data we have about you.
  • Have us delete any data we have about you.
  • Express any concern you have about our use of your data.

Sincerely,

David Trende
440-478-9700
David@EquityLock.com

Protecting You FIRST
www.EquityLock.com

Competing product with what?

Guess…

Sorry still do not know what specific products this is competing for.
Home Warranties, and Service Warranties come to mind.

After talking to several people about this product and the limited amount of information that seems to be on the website. I really do not see this one as a value added service.

I really think a service like this would sell much better as a rider to a current homeowners insurance policy.

Let me address this in 2 parts.

First there is no competing product out there at all. We are the first and only company that offers homeowners equity protection if their local real estate market has declined from the time they put the contract in force until they sell their home.

With that being said there are other products out there that have some sort of appliance protection. Although most are not as liberal as the protection offered through EquityLock Protector. With our protection there is no recording serial numbers, the appliances do not have to be registered, there is no age restrictions. After the first 30 days if your appliance breaks simply call the 800 number and it will be fixed or replaced up to a 1500 limit.

Second as for the limited information on the website. I am not sure what question you have but please feel free to ask here or contract me directly at 440-478-9700 or david@equitylock.com.

http://equitylocksolutions.com/home-price-protection/faq

http://equitylocksolutions.com/protector/faq

David Trende
440-478-9700
David@EquityLock.com

Protecting You FIRST
www.EquityLock.com