Canadian Certified Master Inspector/InterNACHI member in the news!

InterNACHI member and Certified Master Inspector Stephan Tremblay can be reached by visiting his website at www.northerninspectiongroup.com

Shame on Amerispec. A one hour inspection for $500? Stephan you need to raise your rates. :wink:

God bless you and your wife for stepping up to the plate.

Non-members who have no access to www.nachi.org/inspectionexcellence.htm really should not be offering inspection services to poor, unsuspecting consumers.

Yes I have seen Amerispec reports and even a Client that has seen can come to the conclusion. This was a waste of my $400.00
I have also seen the other franchise agency and have been asked to do Inspections after because the Client was not happy. Found many more things not found by the first Inspector.
Holmes Group also has not received a gleaming review from a Client here in SSM On.
You don’t want to ask about the other Associations because there would be list of complaints also.
It is not that InterNachi Inspectors are all created equal but they can be if they apply all the education provided free.
Only thing that some Newbies need is proper mentoring.

Fantastic update!

See what you started …Great and well done hope all remember how you where front and centre .Thanks for the update … Roy