InterNACHI 4 Point O Charity

In September 2012 our Charity got it’s 501.3.C status approved. I’ve got to thank Nick Gromicko for his $1000 donation to pay for the initial administration costs.

1023 purpose.pdf (7.61 KB) view purpose

This is a statewide charity with the intent to help home owners in need to upgrade their homes as required to pass a 4 Point Inspection and keep their insurance.

I worked very hard to get the 501.3.C status and now that it is up and running, I don’t have the time to run the Charity. I would like to find someone who has the time and initiative to run the charity. It is a shame that it is just sitting here doing nothing. A likely Candidate would be an Insurance agency or Home Inspector who is a leader and enjoys fundraising and helping others. Hopefully someone with a wife or retired friend that would enjoy doing this.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Just because it is a charity does not mean folks cannot get paid to run it :slight_smile:

Congrats on getting it done and Nick never ceases to amaze me with his NEVER-ENDING generosity.

I nominate Michael J. Meeker!

Did you see the pay post above?

If I could make a decent living doing it I would be glad to :slight_smile:

I would love to get paid for helping folks :slight_smile:

You probably could if you did it right.
I don’t know if Jeff was serious or not, but if I were you, I might want to mull it over.

I really have no problem doing it if I can make a living. Send me the info on what is required and I’ll let you know what I need to get paid “whoever is in charge” At least someone who knows a thing or 2 about 4 points and insurance inspections would be running it.

I imagine I could arrange a salary based on percentage of donations.

For the record I am pretty sure Jeff is just busting everyone’s balls as I doubt he would nominate me for anything :shock:

You might want to ask how much they have collected in donations over the last two years.

“Charities” don’t run themselves, someone gets paid to do it. Often quite handsomely.

That was what I was saying in the above post. I have actually thought of starting a non profit charity to help folks and get paid well doing good but I just have not figured it out yet :frowning:

I doubt this one is it but I would be glad to do what I could to help it become such. As long as it follows my golden rule.

It must be a mutually beneficial endeavor for those who cannot see yellow worth a crap like me…
It must be a mutually beneficial endeavor
In other words good for me and good for the charity.

I would sleep much better at night if I made a great living again and helping folks while doing it would be the icing on the cake.

Charity is open and ready to go and assist any client needing a 4 point designated repair/replacement. The total in the bank as of now is 190.53

Donations are greatly needed The bank does charge monthly maintenance charges of 17.00

Doooooh… I do not think it will last long :frowning: