View Single Post

Old 2/27/15, 12:52 AM
Active Poster

Default Re: Unlimited, free full-color Buy Back rack cards for participating members.

Since you two chimed in, I'll give you each one.... particular to each of you. Ron first, then Dave:

Ron:

At the time I am making this post, you don't have your website address in your message board signature.

Make sure your message board signature contains a live link to your inspection business website and NAP. This instantly gives you a lot of link juice (proportional to how many posts you've written).

Also Ron, you've only made 39 posts at this time.

Post frequently on InterNACHI's message board. Make inspection-related posts in the open forums of InterNACHI's message board so that they're accessible to everyone, including consumers and search engines. If you want to engage in crazy religious debates, join us in the very fun NFE (not for everyone) forum (you have to be logged in to find it).

Dave:

Fix your message board signature. Instead of just including your website address.... do this: Make a link titled "Naples Home Inspector, Marco Island Home Inspector, Ft Myers Home Inspector, Cape Coral Home Inspector" and link it to www.fhiaps.com like this:

Naples Home Inspector, Marco Island Home Inspector, Ft Myers Home Inspector, Cape Coral Home Inspector

You'll get 50 times the SEO from my link as opposed to the one you are using which is titled as your actual website address.

Last edited by gromicko; 2/27/15 at 1:01 AM..