This week's (June 16, 2015) Inspector Outlet Charity Auction. Bidding starts now.

This week (June 16, 2015) is being provided by member John McKenna.

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, June 16, 2015.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be donated to the charity of the winner’s choice, in the winner’s name if possible. We’ll post a copy of the receipt for the donation.

Since no bids yet I’ll do $20 to get it started

$100.

$125

$150

is this a lifetime membership to the org? I don’t care about the rest of it.
$500. If it is.
St Judes Children’s Hospital

if you guys have not figured out by now why you’re not doing great! you’re probably a little cheap tippers and you don’t really know that it is called cash flow. there is an unbreakable law called the law of reciprocity I learned about this law about 15 years ago and it’s made such a world of difference in my life.it darn sure appears that the more I give way more I make.
keep doing what you’re doing and join the rest of the people in mediocrity.
really guys give some of your profit and you will be rewarded for it. I have!
more than your wildest dream

Next bidder…

I agree Roy. Your return on investment is generally rather large.

No Roy, this is not a life timetime membership to the org.

I like your choice regarding St Judes Children Hospital.

What’s this “IF” stuff. Either bid or don’t, not maybe, kinda, sorta.

So did you bid $500 or not?

Can you specify if the 300 pages is an internet (e-book) or a hardcopy book? Thanks

Also, being that I am a current InterNACHI member, can I use the one year free membership to recruit another inspector that is not currently an InterNACHI member (in other words, is it transferable)?

Thanks

The 300 pages are pdf files.

The free InterNACHI membership is for the person who enrolls (only) in our IR class, if they are a non member.

Members who enroll in our IR class get $100 off their member dues.

Then I’m not bidding.

Roy’s bid is a contingent bid. It’s contingent on whether it’s a lifetime membership.

Kind of like bidding on a house. Offer is good if they throw in the riding lawn mower. If not, then it’s a different offer.

Easy Peazy. :smiley:

Yep!

Well, it would appear that Gabriel Portillo won! Gabriel, I’ll be emailing you shortly with details.

Congrats Gabriel.!!!

Thanks Gabriel! A thank you card is being mailed to you from the National Kidney Foundation. Gabriel requested that his $150 be donated to the NKF in memory of Mike Becker’s dad. See this post for details: http://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/inspector-outlets-tuesday-night-auction-june-2-2015-bidding-starts-now-101882/#post1342414