5 Ways to Make Your Website Better Today

5 Ways to Make Your Website Better Today

• Free, online, live and open to everyone.
  • Tue, Oct 6, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT

Join our free, online class and learn 5 ways to make your website better today. InterNACHI provides you with everything you need to boost your website to make it more effective. Feel free to ask questions and join the discussion with InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko.

More upcoming free classes and video recordings of past classes.

I’m there!

Sure…l We will expect you to chat if you are :slight_smile: I’ll be there if life allows :slight_smile:

I do not know why anyone would join any other org? Unless they just wanted to be able to list as many as possible :slight_smile:

Hey Dominic, Myra’s Son and soon to be Member who is currently a Nachi Student say hello if you see this
s :slight_smile:

does any one here use home inspector pro. and if so what kind of tablet do you use. and how happy are you with it. was thinking of using a samsung android tablet.

Gary is there some reason you think people will be compelled to text you ‘the answer’ rather than continue to use the forum ?

Over 700 students registered for tomorrow’s class.

Looking forward to tomorrows class, technically todays class here in the east coast.
I am actually working on my website this week. so the class came as a Godsent.

Over 800 students for today’s class.

Everyone who registers receives a link to the video recording.

Here’s the video recording of our live class 5 Ways to Make Your Home Inspection Website Better Today.

Nice. Thanks.

Hi guys, Sorry I missed the class yesterday. I have been working on a home for a client while my inspection business slowly ramps up. The hardest thing right now is juggling the two companies so I can continue to put food on the table and pay bills as well as concentrating on making sure my inspection company gets the needed attention so I can get out of the renovation trades and into what I want to do. Thanks for providing the links to the class for those of us who miss them. At least I can get it after the fact. Much appreciated.