This week's (Oct 13, 2015) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Charity Auction. Bid now.

This week (October 13, 2015) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by Inspector Outlet:

It is a FLIR ONE THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA FOR iPhone 5/5s.

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.

Rules:
Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, October 13, 2015.
Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be donated to the InterNACHI Foundation in the winner’s name.
We’ll ship the product for free so there are no additional shipping costs.

This weeks item is a FLIR ONE THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA FOR iPhone 5/5s.

Total value approx: $150

Bidding starts now.

$10.

Does it only work on Iphones?

$35.00

$40.00

$45.00 bid

15 cents…

Must be an android user… Go figure?

$ 59.00 US

$75.00

John Olson wins at $75. Thanks John! Please email your shipping address to sales@inspectoroutlet.com. I’ll be emailing you a payment request shortly.

Is the auction over…9pm?

9pm MST?

$76.00…

Yup, so I’m an idiot. I’m at the Pro-Lab Inspection Conference (http://www.inspectionconference.com/) in Vegas right now, and clearly got my days all confused and somehow thought it was Wednesday yesterday instead of Tuesday. My apologies. Nate, you and John both get one at $75 if you want them, since I goofed up. Email me your shipping address and I’ll get you taken care of.

Nikolai, I don’t feel that I really should have won the Flir 1 but I could use $75 worth of the* old* "Now that you’ve had your home inspected"books for the* Neighbor Works* program here in Green Bay. Thanks John

John, done. Email me your shipping address to fastreply@nachi.org