Free student memberships to any son or daughter following in a member's footsteps.

Simply have them email me for their free student membership: fastreply@nachi.org

Compliments of Inspector Outlet’s Tuesday Night Auction.

InterNACHI offers a ton of inspection courses: www.nachi.org/education.htm

Get back to me 9 years. :grin:

We’ll be here. We’ll be here in 100 years.

Nice

Nice offering

Maybe someday, no kids for me yet!

How about wives?

Nice offer Nick !!!, this is an awesome gesture and another Great member Benefit.

Thanks

Jim

1 Like

Nice…

I have a grandson who will be 25 his next birthday? I know he will be a good one.

www.lcshomeinspections.com

Bob's new logo.png

does this include son in laws? He’s my assistant been working with me for over 5 years.

How does the student membership differ from the full membership?

You can take the classes but you don’t get to be certified.

Student members aren’t listed on www.nachi.org/directories.htm

We have about 4,000 to 5,000 student members at InterNACHI at any one time. And we have about 10,000 members. Around 15,000 total with vendor members: https://www.nachi.org/membership-stats.htm

So as a student member you have access to all of the educational material, and then when you are ready to become certified and work in the field, you’ll need to step up and join as a full member. Is that correct?

That’s the general path. Applicant to student member to member to CPI to CMI. No mandated path though.

Hey Nick, Still offering this? My son is interested. Has a lot to learn.

Yes. It’s what we do with the Tuesday Night Auction money. We’ll also send him inspection textbooks. Have him email me for instructions: fastreply@nachi.org

Thanks!