Report Writing Blueprint Summary with Mike Crow

You’re invited to a free, live class.

Report Writing Blueprint Summary with Mike Crow
Tue, May 3, 2016 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Register for the class.

What if you could increase client satisfaction, lower your liability, and help increase and solidify your referral base simply by learning a few strategic report-writing techniques? This session does exactly that plus helps you complete accurate inspection reports faster. Mike Crow addresses and answers 17+ of the most important report-writing questions from beginner and veteran inspectors alike, and shows you how to most efficiently create inspection reports, while still maximizing the service you provide to your clients and customers. This isn’t about specific software – It’s all about answering your report-related questions and specifically demonstrating how you can efficiently and accurately use your report to best serve all of the parties involved.

Register for the class.

I am there!

Yep, I’ve signed up!

Will this be available to view after the fact for those that can’t make it?

Will he actually explain it, or will he just lead you on, and then ask for $99 more to get to the point?

Yes. Everyone who registers will receive a link to the video recording.

I’ve relayed this message.

No money and i’m in :slight_smile: Please let us know.

Mike will provide solid content and actually teach and explain this content, so inspectors can use it.

Thanks for asking,
Brad Yarbrough

I signed up, can’t wait :smiley:

sign me up!

I want in.

I would like to register for the report writing class- Thanks

Thank you Ben, Nick, and everyone at InterNACHI! Looking forward to the class.

Signed up, Thanks

I’ve signed up !!!:smiley:

I’m in. Mike looks like Wayne Gretzky.

That’s a good thing here in Canada.

It’ll be like watching hockey :slight_smile:

Yep, I’ve been in on some of Mike’s secrets webinars. $99 sounds about right but why complain because you get $500 of secrets free?

Guy is good so why not?

I think he missed his calling as a used car salesman.

Not that he doesn’t have some good advice mixed in with his sale pitches, but listening to him talk is hard to stomach.

I signed up, super stoked. It’s the same day I’m going to Nick’s seminar in Harrisburg. Can’t freaking wait. Sometimes I’m so moto it hurts.