This week's (June 7, 2016) Tuesday Night Auction: Certified Master Inspector (CMI).

Due to popularity, we’re doin’ it again!

This week’s (June 7, 2016) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is a package being provided by the Master Inspector Certification Board. The package includes:

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid as the Certified Master Inspector professional designation is open to all home inspectors.

Rules:

You must qualify to be a Certified Master Inspector (CMI). That means you have to have 1,000 home inspections and/or continuing education hours (combined) and have been in the inspection business for at least 3 years. You’ll be asked for some documented evidence that you have been in business at least 3 years. To do that you’ll be asked to provide ANY ONE of the following:

• a copy of your government-issued inspector’s license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
  • a copy of your business license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
  • evidence that demonstrates that you were a member of an inspection association as of three or more years ago;
  • a copy of the first page of your inspection business federal tax return from three or more years ago;
  • a copy of a DBA document demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
  • or three signed letters from business associates or past clients stating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago.

We only need ONE of the aforementioned documents (we’ll contact you to get it).

If you don’t yet qualify, we will save everything for you until you do. So you can bid even if you aren’t ready to be a CMI.

Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, June 7, 2016.

Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.

You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.

Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be then paid to the Master Inspector Certification Board. Your payment is tax deductible.

We’ll contact you to get your application completed, to ship our items, and to build your custom award. There are no additional shipping costs. It includes everything.

Total approximate value of package: In excess of $1,500.00.

Bidding starts now.

$12.

$300.99

$301

$599.01 :wink:

$600

I won the membership for free at this year’s Christmas party or I would be biding!

Lucky! I’m just hoping richer inspectors are all already CMIs or don’t see this thread, but as long as they keep auctioning the CMI package, I’ll keep bidding.

With all due respect to Nick… and not telling you how to inspect your $$$… but IMO… you would be much better served to invest in your WEBSITE before purchasing this marketing Logo.

you don’t like my website?

I thought it was a Nachi promo site. Had zero interest of wandering past your homepage… 3 seconds… that’s all you get!

Ouch! I’ll work on it.

That’s exactly why I mentioned it. Most inspectors have no clue how their site looks to other (non-inspectors). My sites are constantly changing. They can suk on any given day, but I am frequently changing things up in an attempt to catch a searchers eye. Most of my (non-referral) clients are from the internet, and I always ask them why they chose me, and what they were looking for when browsing. Be prepared for the honest truth if you decide to ask the general publics opinion! :mrgreen:

$600.01

$620

A certified kitchen inspector. That is just embarrassing. :shock:

$621…I’m getting beat up all over the place on this thread.

Would you rather we kept our mouths shut and waited for you to fail?