This week's (August 9, 2016) Tuesday Night Auction: Custom books to promote your biz.

This week’s (August 9, 2016) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by InterNACHI’s Member Marketing Department:

500 custom “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection” books: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/custom-now-books.aspx

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, August 9, 2016.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be donated to the InterNACHI Foundation in the winner’s name.
  • We’ll ship the product for free so there are no additional shipping costs.

500 custom “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection” books: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/custom-now-books.aspx

Total value with custom design, custom printing, and shipping to your door… approx: $1800.00.

Bidding starts now.

$10.

$250

$500

$600

Pace yourselves. :slight_smile:

This is an OUTSTANDING Auction!

Thanks, Nick!!

I bid not for cash but for bartering.

Put me down for 1 can of tuna.

If anyone outbids me, I’ll throw in a cold glass of spring water.

$620.00

Okay, I’ll up the Ante.

I’ll teach you how to make a bed (army style), where you can bounce a quarter off of it.

I’ll personally give you a GI haircut and a close shave (Old school barber).

I’ll tell you the only joke that I know (So funny, it’s the only joke, you’ll ever want to know).

I will teach you how to be a Redneck (Seriously).

… and that’s not all …

You’ll see firsthand - me tell a foreigner to speak English or go back to his country.

At every red light, we will smoke the vehicles beside of us (Guaranteed Results).

… But wait it gets even better …
We will go on an actual home inspection together, and you get to make history, being with The Home Inspector himself and together we leave the clients in a better position than they were before we inspected their new home.

**** This offer just cannot be beat ******

I don’t have any custom books, but the next time i’m in virginia i’ll see about getting some.

$650

$675

$700.00

$675.00

Guess Im too slow. $800.00

$825.00