Election Night (Nov 8) Inspector Outlet Auction: Smart Custom Package.

This week’s (November 8, 2016) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by Nathan Thornberry. It is a Smart Custom Package-Home Service Plan including 1 website and 5,000 brochures: http://inspectorshop.net/smart-custom-package/

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, November 8, 2016.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid before 9PM MST.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner pays Inspector Outlet.
  • We’ll ship the product for free so there are no additional shipping costs.

Total value with shipping approx: $950.00

Bidding starts now.

Pass

$10.

$300

I’m In!

How much??? $$$$

$325

I hope you newbies did your due diligence regarding Thornberry/RWS BEFORE placing such high bids so early in the game!

I’ve known Nathan and RWS for years- great company and I’ve outgrown my competition with his products and services. I am in a marketing group with over 200 multi-inspector firms from all across the U.S. and Canada and they all use him. If you’re not interested in the auction, that’s fine. It’ll be cheaper for me.

$331, oh wait, I already get this as part of the TOP 3.0 program and because I have outgrown all of my competitors with the great products and customer service that RWS provides to my company and clients.

Wow, this is the first time I think I’ve ever posted on the NACHI forum. I guess that is because I am not sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring,and have nothing else to do,WE ARE HIRING!!!

I would bid on this if I hadn’t already bought it! this will be worth every penny of what it gets paid for!

message me if you want some more info on how to implement these awesome services to help your company grow!

Wow this is an awesome opportunity out there for somebody. When you’re doing 700+ inspections a year Nathan Thornberry and RWS Rock. They’ve always got our back. For those guys that are only doing 7 to 10 inspections a year and don’t care to grow, I can understand this wouldn’t be a value to you. For any newbies out there or anyone else interested to learn how they can grow their business while protecting themselves, their clients, and their referral Partners feel free to reach out to me. I’m always happy to have a phone or face to face conversation with other inspectors on how Internachi and RWS has helped me grow year in and year out. My bid $400. I doubt my bid will last but if it does what a steal. Watch me GROW!

Vote Hillary, and don’t ever get involved with Thornberry!

(I bid $425.00)

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha… the Thornbury Cult has arrived… all within 5 minutes of each other… the call to attack must have just been posted on their MB… ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! !

I’m in too.:mrgreen:

$650. I’ll check back in the morning to see if someone has beat my bid. I’ve got 10 reports to put my QA stamp on and get out tonight. I don’t have time for posting in a forum all day. 26,000+ posts seriously. Is this your full time job? I thought only inspectors were allowed in InterNACHI. To all the haters out their, keep hating, so I can keep growing. For any of those out there that want to learn more about how RWS and InterNACHI has had my back and helped me grow to a multi-inspector firm in the short time I’ve been in business, hit me up. I would love to sit down with you and talk. To the professional blogger or whatever you call it, I will be at the Ultimate Inspector Conference at the Peabody in Memphis, TN on March 8-10 of 2017 and would love to sit down, by you a beer, and discuss how we can turn your life around and make you a full time inspector that people would actually like to work with on a regular basis.

I’m in to watch the show to be put on by the disciples of the dark side.

My bid 2¢

$651
click these links to know more about this product!

http://www.ColoradoSMARTHomeServicePlan.com

What’s at stake: http://www.nathan.tv/SMART

but Cult members already know.