2 Day Infrared Class in Boulder, CO on April 8-9, 2017

2 Day Infrared Class in Boulder, CO on April 8-9, 2017
(InterNACHI Headquarters)

Wow.
Love to be there John.
Best with the class.
Keep us posted.

I would love to go there it’s just so far away.
Why don’t you guys do this in North Florida sometimes? Jacksonville or Tallahassee would be fine

You can take it online, you just missed the IR conference in Orlando 2 weeks ago.

If you can find 8 students who want a class, we can come to your area.

Hey Jacksonville Florida Chapter you guys got anyone that wants to take this class? I’ll sign up. How much is it?
And what classification do we walk out the door with?

I’d rather have the fleas of a thousand camels before I go to Orlando

Our class is part of the InterNACHI 'INFRARED CERTIFIED’ process.

The cost is $390… unless we can get a larger group to show up.
See our web page for details… http://infraredclass.com

What is the class curriculum?
In addition, What are the qualification of the instructor?
How long has he/she had a level whatever ?

Roy,

I’m the instructor. If you don’t think I am qualified, then go to another class. No problem. Our IR class was reviewed and approved by a Level III instructor who owns a thermography school of 10+ years. Contact me for his contact info to verify this. The content of our IR class are that same basic principles of a Level I class, but are tailored for home inspectors. I have been doing thermography for 10 years.

I notice on your web page you show yourself to be INFRARED CERTIFIED. Why are you qualified and what does that mean to you?

Wow.
Love to be there John.
Took you class on line. Love to be there in person. Just to meet other inspector learning infrared thermography would be great.
Best with the class.
Keep us posted.

It is nice to meet other inspectors in class. It is a real learning benefit… along with the House of Horrors.

Get pre-registered for our next IR class - no money collected at this time.

This class has been moved to March 25-26.