realtors

how do you deal with a realtor tha has given you several inspections but expects you to do things at a bargain or as a favor. He also sends me several pictures during showings and asks how to fix it or what is wrong.

Tell them that as a professional, you can offer the same percentage discount to the client that they offer. Helping them with small informational items are what will keep them calling. They will leach and continue to leach, as long as you allow it to happen.

raise your rates so you can offer a discount?

Some people need to ask for a discount. It’s in their blood. If you’ve established your value, he will respect that won’t offer a discount.

There’s nothing wrong with providing answers to questions. I do it many times a day.

Depends.

You can say no.

You can always quote high, and then come down.

You can hold your ground. I had one agent who tried to tell me her clients were young and didn’t have much money. I said I have young kids and I need to feed them. They saw my point of view and paid my price

You stop returning their phone calls. I’m not afraid to just not deal with agent who’s just more of a pain than they’re worth.

Answering questions doesn’t bother me. I try to helpful to those that help me.