The Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI) Welcomes InterNACHI®!

The Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI) welcomes InterNACHI® to its 2017 Winter Conference over December 9 & 10, 2017, in Daytona Beach Shores.

I’ll be there!

** I have been to many conferences and was never sorry .**
If a person can get there I am sure you will be pleased all the best Roy Cooke .

The Florida Association of Building Inspectors(FABI) Welcomes InterNACHI®!

The Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI) welcomes InterNACHI® to its 2017 Winter Conference over December 9 & 10, 2017, in Daytona Beach Shores.
InterNACHI® will be hosting multiple booths, and we’ll be joined by our e-commerce partner Inspector Outlet, as well as the Master Inspector Certification Board. Be sure to visit our booths to learn about the new House of Horrors® 2 at our Florida campus at the PRO-LAB® Headquarters in Weston.

I’m on the fence

If we weren’t having twin boys in November, we would be going

Congratulations on your twin boys! My twin boys were born in ORMC/ Arnold Palmer. They are almost 12 this year. They are awesome. Blessings!

Erez=D>

See ya there.

I’ll be there

Any free passes?

Congratulations, Mike!!! We hope for health for Mom and Children, and rest for both parents!! :slight_smile:

Thanks, it’s a long long story but we ended up at Winnie Palmer for 5 days and it is an amazing place with amazing people…my boys hold the unofficial record for longest ground transport for their NICU team now, which thankfully turned out to be a false alarm …things have been a blur since they showed up on 10/20 but all is good

CONGRATULATIONS Mike and family!