BuildFax Offers a New Discounted Plan Option for InterNACHI Members

Hello,

BuildFax offers a new discounted plan option for InterNACHI Members. The new deal is a starter plan of $4.50/month for one report, auto-renewing, plus $4.50 for each additional report during the billing month.

For questions, send a message to Susan Ward at support@buildfax.com.

To sign up for this service, visit BuildFax Data Access Portal: Signup

Nice.

Rights in Information Input into the Site. You agree and acknowledge that some of the information that you input into the Site may be collected, used, and sold by BuildFax. However, BuildFax will not disclose your credit card, billing, or payment information.

No thanks.

1 Like

This^

1 Like

IMO BuildFax is professional & cool.
I have never heard of anyone contacting my clients or myself.
I’m on their monthly INachi discount plan & think it’s great! :smiley:

Seems to be yet another data collection sham trying to make money off the info WE as the Inspectors have

All these data collection vendors should be paying us the inspectors some big loot for the info they need to make theirs, (not that any ethical inspector should sell their clients private information at all in the 1st place).

Jim

Agreed !!

Seems to be yet another data collection sham trying to make money off the info WE as the Inspectors have

All these data collection vendors should be paying us the inspectors some big loot for the info they need to make theirs, (not that any ethical inspector should sell their clients private information at all in the 1st place).

Jim

1. Why is selling private information nice ?

2. Why do you promote the selling and or releasing of private information ?

There are far better ways to make money than selling your soul to the dark side. for a few bucks.

Jim

Glad it works for you Marc! Hopefully they don’t get bought by low porch!

Dave you can send me a property address anytime & I’ll run one for ya. :slight_smile:

Sweet! Thanks Marc, if the need arises I will take you up on that!

Porch actually lost money trying to do something similar to what BuildFax does. It didn’t work for them.

Never did get a reply here?

jim

Why do you think the public permit history of a home you are buying is “private information?”

Responding to some comments about privacy, here is an excerpt from our
BuildFax Terms of Service and Privacy Policy:

The Company also provides the below Privacy Policy terms to inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) we receive from all Customers of the Site. We respect your privacy rights; we only use your Personal Information in furtherance of your use of the Site (as further set forth below) and do not sell your Personal Information, or use your Personal Information for advertisement targeting.

I’m happy to provide the entire document. Feel free to contact me at support@buildfax.com.

Best, Susan

Nick,
Homebinder clients get the same deal as NACHI members on BuildFax. Just so you know.

That question does not answer my questions I asked you, it only dances around them. But since you asked I will answer you. Because they say so right on their site, ** “Information Input into the Site. You agree and acknowledge that some of the information that you input into the Site may be collected, used, and sold by BuildFax.”**

Now could you answer mine ?

Jim

You never answered my questions?

Also tis is from their site FYI

“Rights in Information Input into the Site. You agree and acknowledge that some of the information that you input into the Site may be collected, used, and sold by BuildFax.”

Jim

For the PARANOID inspectors on here …

We’ve used Build Fax for 2 yrs. We like it … Our customers like it.

#1 … They can’t always find permit info in my area, but when they do its PUBLIC info NOT private.

#2 … They NEVER ask for my clients info, JUST the address of the house I’m looking up (NOT the buyers home yet AND current owners are NOT my clients)

#3 … SO like Nick already said / NICE

The link is no longer valid?