View Single Post
Old 11/30/17, 6:05 PM
imayer's Avatar
imayer imayer is online now
Certified Master Inspector ®
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 4,165
Default Re: California consumer needs inspector to look at a leaning/cracking sound wall.

I think Scot is correct. If it's a sound wall, it's likely not part of the property.

And if they already know the wall is cracked and leaning, they need a structural engineer more than a home inspector.
Reply With Quote