After 21 years I'm stepping away from InterNACHI to form a new commercial association

I leave InterNACHI in good hands: Good people working every day to help your inspection business succeed: - InterNACHI

The new association is the Certified Commercial Property Inspectors Association.

I’ll announce a thread that will detail the progress of the new trade organization.

Seriously? Or are you joking? I’m very interested if you’re serious.

Can I be the first member?

Very serious. Very sad. Very excited.

We all move on. Who will take your place at Inachi?

Chris has been CEO for some time now and all the Directors are running their departments well. Commercial inspections is where the huge money is for inspectors and that’s where I’m needed most.

Who will be taking over the Master Inspector Certification Board now that John has passed and you are moving on?

Sorry to see you leaving. I wish you well in the commercial endeavor. Will you be partnering with or competing against NACBI?

Well, having been a Commercial Builder for over 40 years,
if I can help a little, let me know.

I would also like to know how this will affect the Awards Committee as far as the Primary Contact.

Good luck to you Nick.
Geez! After being a member for almost 14 years, I was just starting to like you :mrgreen:

Not leaving MICB. Since John McKenna passed away, I’ve started devoting more attention to Certified Master Inspector.

I gladly volunteer to help

Good luck Nick! I’m interested too. I was inspecting hotels for over a decade before I knew there was such a thing as a home inspection industry.

The very best to you in your new adventure, Nick! :slight_smile:

I’ve been anticipating this for a while now (Nick leaving). It will be interesting to see how much and how fast InterNACHI will change.

Here is my FB page about it: Nick Gromicko - After 21 years I’m stepping back from… | Facebook

Nick Gromicko, it’s been a pleasure to be part of the journey with you over the years, I value your insight and all you’ve contributed. Wanted to say thank you for what you’ve done for many of us here, including myself.

I wish the best to you in your new adventure, and I’ll take a look when it’s ready.

WOW!
The very best of luck to you Nick
Thank you for everything.

Instead of stepping down why not just change your title/position. You will still be on the board but wont have to be invested 24/7…

Best of luck to you Nick!

Keep us posted

I’m remaining on InterNACHI’s B.O.D. and I have to also give more time to the Master Inspector Certification Board now that John McKenna passed away. But I’m really excited about commercial inspections as there is going to be so much money in it for inspectors.